• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2009 Yahoo - Pro Football Pickem - Contest - Prizes

How many can join??? Should a spot be reserved for Brent? He was with us last year.
Thanks for remembering me! ;)

I already sent Brent an invite since he was last years Champion.
Thanks Vinny, got the PM, and I'm in:

VinnyJ 0 0-0
-- michael823 0 0-0
-- The_Thunderer 0 0-0
-- Cornsnake124 0 0-0
-- gimpsnakelvr 0 0-0
-- Ricky87 0 0-0
-- ZoologyGirl 0 0-0
-- RobbiesCornField 0 0-0
-- Chris Olson 0 0-0
-- Drizzt80 0 0-0

Take a picture peeps! It's the only time you're going to see me at the bottom of the list!! :eek:

D80

I am in! But if last year is any indication, I have little chance of winning a prize. :p
That's not true; just stick to the Steelers and Patriots, and avoid the Bengal's at all costs. Other than that just go with the Swami on ESPN. He's got a pretty good track record. BTW, keep an eye out for the Chargers as well. That division just get's worse and worse!.

Take a picture peeps! It's the only time you're going to see me at the bottom of the list!! :eek:
D80
Mwahahahaha! I wasn't in this good ole pickem league last year, so I think you may have met your match.

Do you remember your record from last year, or win percentage? I'm just curious what type of %'s the victor usually has to win.

My two favorite teams! The Minnesota Vikings and anyone playing the Packers. :D
D80
The Packers really aren't that bad. They showed some potential last year, and are much improved this year. I do love the Vikes though, and they should run away with the division this year.

I think it was right around 99.4% or so? Can't quite recall, but I know it was up there!

D80
Dang, that is really good. I was hoping it was somewhere in the 75% range, but that really means you know your stuff. I will look forward to the competition, and good luck again this year ;)!

Back