• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

'09 Thayeri female

bekers71

What addiction?!
I've decided that if I'm going to sell the male, I am going to drop this project all together. I have enough on my plate already.

This girl has a great temperament and is feeding on f/t mice pinkies.

SOLD $75 + actual shipping. Please email me for shipping quote at [email protected]

thayeri female.JPG

Last edited:
i wish i had something to offer for her, it would be nice to have a beautiful baby like that... i also wish i was financially settled right now.. there are so many things i would love to get...lol.

I would consider trades if some one has some thing to offer. Just let me know what you have.
:)

I have a slightly used pyrenees/st. bernard male, 2 yo., 130# Eating well on kibble. This IS a serious offer!!!! :grin01:

Disclosure: Canine has tendency to chew furniture, shoes, clothing, and of this morning, a 45+ y.o. antique santa doll.

Attachments

• Dinodeck [1600x1200].JPG
    Dinodeck [1600x1200].JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
I have a slightly used pyrenees/st. bernard male, 2 yo., 130# Eating well on kibble. This IS a serious offer!!!! :grin01:

F/t kibble or live kibble? Proven breeder? :roflmao: Gorgeous dog! Becky, tell me a little bit about thayeri. Why would I want one or more?

Disclosure: Canine has tendency to chew furniture, shoes, clothing, and of this morning, a 45+ y.o. antique santa doll.

:laugh01: Very tempting offer. Think I'll pass though. That morph isn't in my project lines this year. :)

F/t kibble or live kibble? Proven breeder? :roflmao: Gorgeous dog! Becky, tell me a little bit about thayeri. Why would I want one or more?

Cause their pretty and their care is basically the same as a cornsnake. Besides, you know you always need one more. ;)

Back