CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

Progression: Shadow the Eastern Indigo Snake

Old 10-10-2017, 05:26 PM   #111
Karl_Mcknight
You could paint a "Happy Tree by the Waterfall" with that poo. It should smear with little effort.

(Edit)

By the way, Shadow is very very shiny. How 'bout a belly pic, since he/she just shed a few days ago.

Old 10-10-2017, 05:44 PM   #112
DollysMom
Lol, on the poo, Karl. I guess you can look at that pile like looking at the clouds and make of it what you will. Or maybe it's like a rorschach test!

We are still in the baby snake kind of flighty stage. He sits calmly enough upright but turning him over for a picture will probably be a bridge a little too far. Positive handling experiences are more important right now. He's got a really cute belly and I'd love to share it!

Old 10-10-2017, 05:52 PM   #113
Karl_Mcknight
LOL, I didn't mean turn him over to show his belly. I just thought you could hold him and get a belly shot. Hahahhaha. They have sort of Pearly bellies don't they? Like Clyde's except darker?

Old 10-10-2017, 06:36 PM   #114
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl_Mcknight View Post
LOL, I didn't mean turn him over to show his belly. I just thought you could hold him and get a belly shot. Hahahhaha. They have sort of Pearly bellies don't they? Like Clyde's except darker?
Yes, kind of like a black pearl.

My problem is holding his belly to the camera with one hand while trying to take the picture with the other. It's a wonder I get the pictures I do, lol.

Old 10-19-2017, 02:16 PM   #115
DollysMom

Shadow just had his 4th unassisted feeding. Time flies! Today, he ate his first whole 1-day old f/t quail. It weighed 7 grams. There was some jaw resetting afterwards, but he swallowed it no problem. It did leave a little tummy bulge. He also had a pinkie mouse appetizer.

The picture is a couple of days old. We are having short handling sessions on the days he’s not digesting.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google