• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Following lineage

MysticExotics

(formerly NWHeather)
To tell this, I have to go back to the beginning, in 2011 when I did my first planned pairings.
*Sorry, there will be a lot of information involved. LOL

**UNDERLINED BOLD CAPS directs to a link

HERE is the thread on those pairings.
The key pairings I'm referencing are the two Tessera projects, I borrowed TAZ, a male Tessera out of an Okeetee Tessera project, produced by Don S. in 2009.

Those two pairings were with my first Miami female, KAIA, and a WC Alabama female, Mica.

Taz was het Motley/Stripe (and Amel)

One of the male Alabama Tessera's from Taz X Mica (ZAYVION), ended up producing a stripe baby in 2013, that Buzz posted about a few years back. I cannot find the thread anymore, unfortunately.

One of the female Miami Tessera's produced out of Taz X Kaia (KAI) went to my friend Matt Stewart, of NW Bloodlines. He paired her with a Cinder male (Aragorn-produced by Jen Pagram of Ghosthouse Corns), and one of those babies, a 2014 Miami Tessera het Cinder males (STERLING/MAJAI) produced a clutch with a Miami Motley het Amel Cinder, one of the babies was a Motley.

My Miami Tessera het Amel male, BROKK, was the one I kept from the 2011 Taz X Kaia pairing. He has produced a couple clutches for me, one in which I discovered he was het for Amel when I paired him to an RO female, owned by Glacier Rodents.
CERYS is the holdback from that clutch, the red on her is outstanding!

The thread on the 2011 Miami Tessera F1 clutch is HERE

If you want to see more on the 2011 Alabama Tessera F1 clutch, you can HERE

In 2014 I did a 2nd generation Miami Tessera pairing, with Brokk, my male, and DAISY an LBR line Miami possible het Amel Motley female owned by Tara Smith.
One of those offspring, ECHO, was my favorite, and is now owned by my friend Rachel, who I am doing a joint pairing with Echo and Aeetes, my Candy Cane het Cinder male produced by Nanci LaVake. Hopefully she will prove to be het for Amel as well.

I also did a Miami Tessera X Miami Tessera pairing in 2013, to test for Super Tesseras. That thread is HERE
I held back 7 out of the 16 Miami Tessera's to test for Super. JET is one of those holdbacks, and one of my favorite babies.

I think I got all the links in, I may edit to add more later, if I forgot something. LOL

I will add some photos to look at as well :)

In order;

Brokk (Taz X Kaia) 2011 F1 Miami Tessera
Echo (Brokk X Daisy) 2014 F2 Miami Tessera
Jet (Brokk X Kai) 2015 *possible Super Tessera
Cerys (Brokk X RO) 2016 out of Miami Tessera X RO Amel
Tessera baby produced out of Sterling/Maja

Attachments

• 71683_386100_VeryLarge_tKEdBKC8WYNRQ.jpg
    71683_386100_VeryLarge_tKEdBKC8WYNRQ.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 154733_446974_VeryLarge_f242C1ZkAnvB.jpg
    154733_446974_VeryLarge_f242C1ZkAnvB.jpg