CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Ponies on Assateague Island

Old 10-01-2011, 12:26 PM   #1
Rich Z
Ponies on Assateague Island

Back in July, Connie and I took a trip to Chincoteague and Assateague islands in Virginia. This is one of the sights that most people hope for when they go to Assateague, I believe...

Old 10-01-2011, 01:34 PM   #2
chris68
They were a bit of a nuisance on the beaches as a kid...Of course everyone ignored the "Please don't feed the ponies" signs everywhere, so really not they're fault...I guess...were quite bold...my cousin had one from one of the roundups, named "Cherokee"...sneaky kinda mean pony, we would have to go chase it down when it got out in a cornfield outside Salisbury MD. She would try to bite you or step on your foot, always when you weren't looking...

Nice video, the islands are pretty country :*)

Old 10-04-2011, 12:04 PM   #3
Nanci
I was OBSESSED with them when I was a child, thanks to the book Misty of Chincoteaque.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google