CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

Looking for Florida Keys corns...

Old 06-09-2010, 06:10 PM   #11
ratsnakehaven
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgmax1228 View Post
Daniel is a good guy-he does a lot for the herp community

I agree with that. I've done some business with him before and he has posted on some amazing herping trips. Thanks again...

Old 06-09-2010, 09:15 PM   #12
cornsnakeforsale_com
Bumped into this just now, http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=65&de=778072 .

Old 06-09-2010, 10:10 PM   #13
ratsnakehaven
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornsnakeforsale_com View Post

Awesome ratsnakes. Thanks for the tip...

Old 06-10-2010, 12:39 PM   #14
StrangeCargo
Hey Terry- Byron got those Boot Key Rosy Rats from me as newborns fresh out the egg. They are PURE "real deal" locality Rosy rats- small size- patternless bellies- no black- different head/body shape- etc... Very good bloodline. Byron is a great guy and a pleasure to do business with!

Cheers,
Graham

Old 06-10-2010, 01:26 PM   #15
ratsnakehaven
Thanks, Graham. Looking forward to doing business with both of you. Will be in touch...

Terry

Old 06-10-2010, 01:31 PM   #16
Nanci
Oooh, I missed those when Graham sold them!! I mean, I wrote to him and they were gone. I love them...

Old 06-10-2010, 03:15 PM   #17
StrangeCargo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratsnakehaven View Post
Thanks, Graham. Looking forward to doing business with both of you. Will be in touch...

Terry

Your welcome Terry. I just pm'd Nanci also... Although I don't own the adults anymore, my good friend Jimmy in Corpus Christi, TX has them (they're one of his favorite pairs). I just got off the phone with him (he's not really an internet kinda guy) and he said the female is super swollen and about to shed... she should be laying eggs here soon. He told me to have people call him if they were interested in babies- BUT if you can, get Byron's animals- he has put two years of work into raising some breath-taking beauties that are ready to go this coming season. If they were sold to someone else on kingsnake, shoot me an email or pm and I'll give you Jimmy's phone number so you can still get the bloodline.

Cheers,
Graham

Old 06-14-2010, 12:37 AM   #18
ratsnakehaven
Graham, I picked up Byron's Boot Key corns, 2 pairs. They're supposed to come in on Tuesday. I'm pretty excited about these guys. They're pure locale snakes and look pretty cool from the photos. Any luck and I'll might even get to breed them next spring. Thanks for the help. Later...

Terry

Old 06-14-2010, 01:31 PM   #19
Nanci
Don't forget to post pics when you get them tomorrow!!!

Old 06-15-2010, 03:23 PM   #20
ratsnakehaven
Right out a 'da box....

...the males.

...and the females.

These guys are even more awesome than I thought they'd be. I love it...

Well, back to working on their accomodations...

Terry

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google