• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

The Little Pippies That Could!

Imagine, Smoke (on the water), Black Dog(good charcoal name IMO), (Sweet home) Alabama, Highway (to hell). I know I probably didn't need all (the) for you. I am sure I will think of more.

the target was the blizzard. Try to produce a line of zero yelloww blizzards. I've got a good start with these 4 blizzards and 5 charcoals het amel/ultra hypo.

Well that shows how much I was paying attention!:headbang: I thought your target was Ultramel Charcoal. :headbang:

I think my brain subconsciously eliminates morphs like Blizzards and Whiteouts from the equation because I love Charcoal morphs so much and most white snakes look the same to me. I DO prefer Blizzard over Snow though.

so.. CONGRATS! Cute little guys. ;)

Great names guys! I can't belive i didn't even think of "the joker"! Highway & smoke are awesome! How 'bout "barracuda" ?? Or was that early 80's? Renegade...styx?? Frankenstien? Just keep'em coming...thanks guys!

Well that shows how much I was paying attention!:headbang: I thought your target was Ultramel Charcoal. :headbang:

I think my brain subconsciously eliminates morphs like Blizzards and Whiteouts from the equation because I love Charcoal morphs so much and most white snakes look the same to me. I DO prefer Blizzard over Snow though.

so.. CONGRATS! Cute little guys. ;)

thanks, an ultramel charcoal wouldd have been awesome. But the snake gods wouldn't have it this go 'round.. Might have to pick up an ultrmel charcoal male for zena in the yrs to come.

Barracuda is an awesome name. I love that song. I also love smoke (on the water).
"Cant wait for you to try your hand at breeding....it's an unforgettable experience worth every second of stress and worry!" I can't wait either! I just have my little butter at the mo & being as tho she is my 1st (if she is a she, definitely need to determine that 1st lol) I'm not sure if I'd want to breed her. If I did I think I'd probably mate her with a nice golddust. Popcorn is a pet store snake so I have no clue if she's het for anything so pairing her with a golddust should I think give me a mix of butters & golddusts. I'd probably go with a golddust motley or stripe just to throw something else into the mix. But I'm a LOOONG way off from anything like that yet lol.

thanks, an ultramel charcoal wouldd have been awesome. But the snake gods wouldn't have it this go 'round.. Might have to pick up an ultrmel charcoal male for zena in the yrs to come.

If you are looking for an Ultramel Charcoal, I would HIGHLY recommend VMS Herp! They have one 2009 male left (Ultramel Charcoal, 66% het Anery & 50% het Motley). Seems like it would be a perfect genetic match, right? I've had my eye on it for a while now, but I do not have a female to pair with it.

Great names guys! I can't belive i didn't even think of "the joker"! Highway & smoke are awesome! How 'bout "barracuda" ?? Or was that early 80's? Renegade...styx?? Frankenstien? Just keep'em coming...thanks guys!

How about "Rhiannon" (Fleetwood Mac 1976) for one of the females?

If you are looking for an Ultramel Charcoal, I would HIGHLY recommend VMS Herp! They have one 2009 male left (Ultramel Charcoal, 66% het Anery & 50% het Motley). Seems like it would be a perfect genetic match, right? I've had my eye on it for a while now, but I do not have a female to pair with it.

yes they do! Zena is VMS product,so they are likely sibs. Sean has an awesome operation with top notch animals. And yeah,i've had my eye on him(ultramel c. Male) for awhile myself.

Dancing Queen, Bright Eyes, Xanadu, Amoreena, Justice. . . .LOL I ran a search for 70's rock song titles, thought these were neat :D Deal fell through on my aneries, will pm you if you think you could use one. So far it looks like both are females.

Dancing Queen, Bright Eyes, Xanadu, Amoreena, Justice. . . .LOL I ran a search for 70's rock song titles, thought these were neat :D Deal fell through on my aneries, will pm you if you think you could use one. So far it looks like both are females.

I didn't know you were looking for an anery. I am assuming your looking for male? You two will have to let me know if it works out, hopefully I will get one. All my aneries last year were girls. lol

These are so pretty Rich. Im so glad that you got what you wanted!

Makes me kinda think about my future in snakes as a whole.

Theyre so pretty.
I like the one thats solid pink... XD

I have been missing a lot lately but I can't believe I missed this. !4 pages I missed of a project that I have been waiting for. Very nice Rich, but I can't believe that there where no Ultramel charcoals in the bunch. Please update pics so that we can watch to see how little yellow shows up.
John

Hey, I just remembered! Were you right about the egg you thought may have been blizzard from candling?

Anybody have suggestions?

I don't know if I would consider some (not all) of these (listed below) as Rock songs but ... they are all considered Rock songs (70's Rock, or Classic Rock, songs.;)
Here are some (with one or two words) that might be able to be used (listing them whether I like the songs/names or not LOL) ... Even alphabetized them for you :D

Angie
Aqualung
Babe
Barracuda
Ballroom Blitz
Beth
Black Betty
Black Diamond
Black Dog
Black Water
Bomber
Brandy
China Grove
Cocaine
Dancing Fool
Dancing Queen
Desperado
Deuce
Double Vision
Dream Police
Dreamboat Annie
Evil Woman
Fame
Fantasy
Fire Ball
Frankenstein
Free Bird
Free Ride
Funkytown
Godzilla
Gypsy
Heartbreaker
Highway Star
Hocus Pocus
Hot Blooded
Imagine
Iron Man
Jackie Blue
Jane
Jessica
Jungle Love
Kashmir
Killer Queen
Layla
Lola
Lorelei
Love Train
Low Rider
Lucky Man
Lying eyes
Magic Man
Maggie May
Midnight Rider
Miracles
Mississippi Queen
Money
Moondance
My Sharona
Night Fever
Night Moves
Paranoid
Parasite
Piano Man
Problem Child
Radar Love
Ramblin' Man
Reasons
Refugee
Rhiannon
Rosalie
Roxanne
Sabbra Cadabra
Shooting Star
Sinner
Slow Ride
Speed King
Summer Breeze
Superstition
Sweet Jane
Tarot Woman
Temptation Eyes
The Whistler
The Joker
(Don't Fear) The Reaper
The Ripper
Time
Tin Man
T.N.T.
Tush
Waterloo
White Rabbit
Wild One
Witchy Woman
Woodstock

Hope these are enough.:grin01:

I have been missing a lot lately but I can't believe I missed this. !4 pages I missed of a project that I have been waiting for. Very nice Rich, but I can't believe that there where no Ultramel charcoals in the bunch. Please update pics so that we can watch to see how little yellow shows up.
John

yeah, theres about 100 pages worth in the thread "first hook ups for me". Lol. And i too was floored when i didnt see any ultramel charcoals. The babies are all "blue" so i'll post pics of each baby with fresh skins.

I don't know if I would consider some (not all) of these (listed below) as Rock songs but ... they are all considered Rock songs (70's Rock, or Classic Rock, songs.;)
Here are some (with one or two words) that might be able to be used (listing them whether I like the songs/names or not LOL) ... Even alphabetized them for you :D

Angie
Aqualung
Babe
Barracuda
Ballroom Blitz
Beth
Black Betty
Black Diamond
Black Dog
Black Water
Bomber
Brandy
China Grove
Cocaine
Dancing Fool
Dancing Queen
Desperado
Deuce
Double Vision
Dream Police
Dreamboat Annie
Evil Woman
Fame
Fantasy
Fire Ball
Frankenstein
Free Bird
Free Ride
Funkytown
Godzilla
Gypsy
Heartbreaker
Highway Star
Hocus Pocus
Hot Blooded
Imagine
Iron Man
Jackie Blue
Jane
Jessica
Jungle Love
Kashmir
Killer Queen
Layla
Lola
Lorelei
Love Train
Low Rider
Lucky Man
Lying eyes
Magic Man
Maggie May
Midnight Rider
Miracles
Mississippi Queen
Money
Moondance
My Sharona
Night Fever
Night Moves
Paranoid
Parasite
Piano Man
Problem Child
Radar Love
Ramblin' Man
Reasons
Refugee
Rhiannon
Rosalie
Roxanne
Sabbra Cadabra
Shooting Star
Sinner
Slow Ride
Speed King
Summer Breeze
Superstition
Sweet Jane
Tarot Woman
Temptation Eyes
The Whistler
The Joker
(Don't Fear) The Reaper
The Ripper
Time
Tin Man
T.N.T.
Tush
Waterloo
White Rabbit
Wild One
Witchy Woman
Woodstock

Hope these are enough.:grin01:

ok...DAAAAAMMMMNNNNN!!!!!! Ummmm..yeah i think thats good.

Back