CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

Hip hip horray! I finally got my first pip today!

Old 07-28-2011, 01:19 AM   #31
wildlifephotographer
Thanks, Kali, I have 5 totally out of their eggs now. And 5 pipping that should all be out by tomorrow afternoon/evening. The ones that haven't piped I went ahead and made a slit for. It looks like I might have two ghosts corns that are pipping and another anery and I might have a couple hypos also. I'm going to post pics of the normal that is out and the one I think is a hypo as well.

Old 07-28-2011, 01:24 AM   #32
wildlifephotographer
Wait a min, I messed up a little. This is what I have/could have...out of shell completly...Two anerys, one snow, one normal, and one that might be hypo. The 5 that have noses sticking out are two possible ghost, one amel, one anery, and another possible hypo.

Old 07-28-2011, 04:11 AM   #33
wildlifephotographer
One of the ghost emerged tonght by suprise. He/she is so pretty. The first little anery weighs 6 grams, the snow corn weighs 7 grams, and the second anery weighs 8 grams, my normal weighs 5 grams and my possible hypo weighs 6 grams. And my ghost corn weighs 5-6 grams.

Old 07-28-2011, 04:15 AM   #34
wildlifephotographer
Sorry now I have another one thats exciting it's shell it's the other ghost corn, So now I have 7 out total.

Old 07-28-2011, 04:16 AM   #35
wildlifephotographer
So now I am waiting for the anery, possible amel and another possible hypo to emerge.

Old 07-28-2011, 04:26 AM   #36
Kali
stop jumping up and down next to your eggs lol

Old 07-28-2011, 04:41 AM   #37
wildlifephotographer
Well, actually that last ghost corn got 3/4 of the way out, and I openedd up the container and it went flying backwards, right back in it's egg.

Old 07-28-2011, 05:19 AM   #38
wildlifephotographer
Pics and more pics....

Here are pictures, of baby number 4-normal, baby number 5 oossible hypo and baby 6 ghost. And the one I think is hypo is a striker, rattler. He/she is the only one so far to come out with an attitude.

Old 07-28-2011, 06:32 AM   #39
SnakeAround
Love the hypo!

You have to restrain from bothering them so they won't get back into their eggs, it will only take longer than you know

Old 07-28-2011, 06:40 AM   #40
wildlifephotographer
Yeah, it's so hard not to watch them. The second ghost corn finally came out and the other anery prematurely came out of it's egg.... and has something pinkish hanging out of his or hers private area. It seems to be doing ok for now, but not sure what to do for him/her as far as put it in a moist damp container or a dry container, not sure exactly whats hanging out, scared it might be it's private part? My damn camera ran out of batteries soo I will have to wait until they charge and until I get up out of bed to take pics of it to ost on here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google