CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

A little more specific wants!

Old 09-22-2012, 06:14 AM   #1
LindsayMarie
Wink A little more specific wants!

My main interests are: Cinder, Lava, Palmetto, Tesserra, Honey (Sunkissed), Avalanche, Orchid and add motley or stripe to any of those and its like hitting the jackpot for me..lol

To be even more specific, since I would like to buy from 1-2 people only here are ideas.

Peppermint Mot or Stripe, or het that along with other hets, phets
Lava or Ice with hets and phets
Palmetto
Tesserra with another trait and hets or phets
Honey Motleys or stripes
Avalanche Stripe
Orchid
etc....

Hope that helps a little more. Thanks for all the pm's and answers trying to help me achieve my small collection for now. Also looking for snake racks north of albany ny?! Thank you, Lindsay

Old 09-22-2012, 06:15 AM   #2
RobbiesCornField
Good luck with the Palmetto, unless you've got a few thousand dollars sitting around, and can sit on the waiting list for a year or two. Don't really mean to be rude in your thread, but that's a rather unrealistic request.

Old 09-22-2012, 06:20 AM   #3
LindsayMarie
It cant hurt to add it. There just ideas!

Old 09-22-2012, 07:51 AM   #4
fyrefocks
I have an avalanche motley male, but nothing else on your list. I did send you a PM though, so maybe you're just not interested.

Old 09-22-2012, 09:15 AM   #5
ghosthousecorns
I have cinders and hypo cinders listed in the for sale section here. Tesseras MAYBE next year. Nothing else you want, unless "etc" happens to be one of the things I have lol.

There are only a few breeders around who are even going to have that many different high end morphs. If you want a Palmetto obviouly you will need to go through South Mountain Reptiles and nobody else is going to have them yet. I'd check with Carol, Walter, or Tom Tuttle for the peppermint stuff.

Old 09-22-2012, 12:26 PM   #6
cornsnakeforsale_com
I've also got an avalanche motley male as well as a pair of sunkissed corn snakes.

I should have some hypo orchids next year.

Sounds like quite the wishlist that most breeders would be happy to have

Old 09-22-2012, 12:57 PM   #7
bitsy
For someone with limited funds, that's quite the shopping list!

Old 09-22-2012, 12:59 PM   #8
Tom Tuttle
I have everything on that list except for Palmetto & Avalanche. I too had previously sent a pm, so I guess you're just not interested.

Old 09-22-2012, 01:00 PM   #9
fyrefocks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Tuttle View Post
I have everything on that list except for Palmetto & Avalanche. I too had previously sent a pm, so I guess you're just not interested.
It's true, he does. And his animals are awesome.

Old 09-22-2012, 03:57 PM   #10
dave partington
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayMarie View Post
My main interests are: Cinder, Lava, Palmetto, Tesserra, Honey (Sunkissed), Avalanche, Orchid and add motley or stripe to any of those and its like hitting the jackpot for me..lol

To be even more specific, since I would like to buy from 1-2 people only here are ideas.

Peppermint Mot or Stripe, or het that along with other hets, phets
Lava or Ice with hets and phets
Palmetto
Tesserra with another trait and hets or phets
Honey Motleys or stripes
Avalanche Stripe
Orchid
etc....

Hope that helps a little more. Thanks for all the pm's and answers trying to help me achieve my small collection for now. Also looking for snake racks north of albany ny?! Thank you, Lindsay
I have a Palmetto, it's about 3 feet

$100 plus shipping

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google