• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Looking for Blood reds

Hey. I know this is a little bit of an older post, but I just hatched a clutch of Bloodred babies. They are het Amel, Caramel. Check out my page on Facebook, Cornbred Reptiles... Once they've shed, we will sex them and post pictures!

I have a female Blood Red. I bought her two days ago not knowing she was pregnant and she laid 3/4 healthy eggs!

19bd590a11382cbe7d5ab3a1a9879f7f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice surprise!

I have 2.1 bloodreds from a bloodred tessera x super-nice old school bloodred, but they are just kind of middle of the road red, with nice diffusion. Lots of possible hets, though! Hypo, lavender, caramel, anery, something else...But I'd make a REALLY good deal on them! I kept a sibling pair, so these guys are just eating mice and getting huge. Two year olds.

I have a female Blood Red. I bought her two days ago not knowing she was pregnant and she laid 3/4 healthy eggs!

What a gorgeous snake! I assume you're incubating those eggs? They are probably going to produce some pretty hatchlings.

However, are you also CERTAIN she is done? She may have more eggs inside of her if you disturbed her while laying. I only suggest such a thing because 3 or 4 eggs is a mighty small clutch and while it is possible, not highly probable. I think. :confused:

Either way, WELCOME to the forum!!! :crazy02:

Good point, I'd feel her up really well, and get her a lay box just in case. The only time I had a snake lay a small clutch like that was when I bought a _yearling_ who surprised me with a clutch!!! Nice.

What a gorgeous snake! I assume you're incubating those eggs? They are probably going to produce some pretty hatchlings.

However, are you also CERTAIN she is done? She may have more eggs inside of her if you disturbed her while laying. I only suggest such a thing because 3 or 4 eggs is a mighty small clutch and while it is possible, not highly probable. I think. :confused:

Either way, WELCOME to the forum!!! :crazy02:

Yeah two hours passed and we thought she was done but my girlfriend woke up in the middle of the night and found another really healthy looking egg! So now it's 4/5 [emoji1].

I also have a Blizzard that is fairly young. I'd like to get a pewter when he is old enough to be with my Blood Red. My girlfriend has a juvenile Charcoal and Hypo Blood Red.

0310ffbbae6ebdabd318dced84dd250e.jpg

These are her eggs, I think they are fairly small because she was a bit too young, but she somehow got pregnant at the pet store. That's a win for me though!

0b5a9a57d962dd64cccb70190f644b87.jpg

1 of those looks great. 2 look a bit iffy, and the darker colored egg looks to be a slug. If they feel squishy they probably aren't fertile. But the completely white egg, though small, looks good in the photo. Do you have an incubator for them?

Yeah I went to find one as soon as I could. In the three I'm pretty I used a flashlight correctly and saw each embryo. Waking up this morning she laid another healthy egg.

That's great news! One slug out of 5 isn't too terrible. Now you get to play that painful waiting game while the eggs incubate :) wishing you the best of luck!

Yeah I went to find one as soon as I could. In the three I'm pretty I used a flashlight correctly and saw each embryo. Waking up this morning she laid another healthy egg.

Maybe you should do what Nanci suggested and place a laybox. She may not be done yet. :eek:

Just sayin'. :crazy02:

My girlfriend is really sick and I'm at work but she says her spine has a ridge and feels like there might be more. I've been explaining to her what she shouldn't.

Hi everyone guess who may be back :) I had a small clutch of 3 eggs hatch with no birth defects from my pure Leach stock X pure Okeetee . F1 X F2 piesided male X Het F2 female. Got 3 normal screamers. Will take picks as soon as the have at least 2 to 3 sheds on them.

I got more eggs cooking all bloodred sired by the F1 Leach/OK ot his son the F1 X F2 Leach/blood. The females are from different blood red projects I know one is a hypo some are het hypo. All were picked for color and pattern to make better bloodreds not for the other genes they carry

Back