• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Wanted Male Motley Or Caramel Stripe

SerpentLady4

I am looking for a either a male motley (not amenilistic , caramel or blue or a male caramel stripe hatchling he has to be golden or golden rod in color. I would be interested in buying either sometime this year if not this year then next year. If possible I would like to see pics of the parents and would like the hatch date of my male baby.

Hi there serpentlady.

Not responding 'cause I have snakes for sale, just wondering if you ever found the one you lost. Don't remember seeing an update to that post.

Good luck on your serpent search!

I may have misread your request, but I have a Caramel Motley male, hatched 1Aug16. Mom is a lemon-colored butter stripe, dad is a golden honey-colored Caramel Motley/Stripe Tessera, het amel. My little motley boy is super laid-back for a hatchling, ready for a pet now, or a beautiful breeder eventually. I expect him to acquire much more yellow over the next year, as his older siblings have done. PM me if interested. Jim

Attachments

• IMG_2501 (2).JPG
    IMG_2501 (2).JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 36
Back