CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

Patternless, no belly check havin', whitish pink thingy! (picture heavy)

Old 06-14-2008, 06:06 PM   #11
Snakexperience
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzt80 View Post
Don't worry, Anery is definitely in the mix regardless of whether it's a Snow or Blizzard combination . . . the parents are both Ghosts.
Yep, that about solves it LOL
Cool!!

Arjan

Old 06-16-2008, 02:49 AM   #12
ruggerboi
That looks almost exactly like my blizzard looked as a hatchling, only now is she starting to show her pattern, and she's going on a year old.

Old 06-25-2008, 09:57 PM   #13
Jay@PJCReptiles
Fresh Shed.

Well here HE is after a fresh shed (tried to get some pictures in different lighting in hopes to pick-up his true coloration). We have definitely proven this one to be male after we first thought it was a female. He is quite different then any other Blizzard I have seen. He is absent of both pattern and belly checks while there is no Bloodred in the mix. The overall appearance kind of reminds me of very fine lace. If you could see him in person he has this sheen all over him, especially his head, that looks like he had just crawled through some "Gold Bond". Because of this look we have named him "Powder". Thanks for looking and I hope you like.
Jay

Old 06-25-2008, 11:08 PM   #14
dwyn127
He looks really cool Jay! Keep us updated with progression pics!

Old 06-26-2008, 02:26 AM   #15
VinnyJ
Congrats Jay! Very nice hatchling. I have a feeling he'll be the stud of many projects to come

Old 06-26-2008, 02:36 AM   #16
Shiari
He is, quite simply, incredible. And it's great that he's male; more chances to make a billion f1s and f2s.

I want one someday!

Old 06-26-2008, 04:25 AM   #17
ForkedTung
Beautiful snake and a PERFECT name for him, I'm sure he'll live up to it.................a powder snow blizzard anyone???

Old 06-26-2008, 05:28 AM   #18
Nanci
He's so gorgeous. Excellent name choice, too! Snow-related.

Old 06-26-2008, 06:27 AM   #19
kcaven
He stunning! Those eyes are jus alluring!

Old 06-26-2008, 12:46 PM   #20
Lexcorn
I completely agree with all of the favourable comments to date.

This boy is a stunning hatchling.

I can, actually, see the 'sheen' that you describe on the head of the neonate - your photographs are, particuarly, good considering the difficulties in accurately representing a white snake on screen.

Excellent 2008 Keeper.

I will watch his progress with interest.

Regards.

Lex

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google