CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

Patternless, no belly check havin', whitish pink thingy! (picture heavy)

Old 10-30-2008, 08:44 AM   #51
snakemom1961
He's looking great! I normally don't care for snakes with red eyes, but that guy is amazing how he's holding onto the lacey look to his scales. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Old 10-30-2008, 12:43 PM   #52
krtemt
wow jay that guy is amazing looking.

Old 10-30-2008, 03:04 PM   #53
Caryl
How did I miss this thread until now? Powder is one beautiful boy! And I love his eyes.

Old 11-03-2008, 09:37 AM   #54
PJ@PJCReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susielea View Post
Wow PJ, can this boy get any better looking?

He looks like he's got a delicate lacy coat on, beautiful!

Thanks for the updated pics
I am sure he can and WILL as he grows. He has been an eater from the start, good tempered too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by measley View Post
Wow PJ and Jay! Powder is a pretty little guy!
Yes he is a pretty little guy! I have a thing for the color pink, especially soft pink like corn snakes seem to show!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
Oh I just love him!!! There's nothing better than a pink snake. Especially when it's the only one in the world!!
I couldnt agree with you more Nanci! And being the only one just makes he more special to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Thunderer View Post
Wonderful looking guy there!!! Very, very special!! Hope to see lots of him in the future!!!
You know you will Fred! (PS Working on that pm to you this morning!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemom1961 View Post
He's looking great! I normally don't care for snakes with red eyes, but that guy is amazing how he's holding onto the lacey look to his scales. Thanks for keeping us updated.
But his eyes are more pink than red, I think that adds to that lacey look he has. Kind of hope he keeps that as he grows up.

Thank you everyone for the great comments on Powder. (OH, and Tigger too! I love Pooh and his friends too!...LOL)

I will keep you all updated, dont worry about that!

PJ

Old 11-03-2008, 10:22 AM   #55
Mr. Maya
Quite the stunning little guy. Very interesting how he came about. at the beginning of the thread wich I have first seen and read today I was also thinking True Albino. Now I´m not sure. Really is cool though.

Old 11-04-2008, 11:39 PM   #56
a_god_s
WOW, he gets better looking with each shed!! Nice one!

Awesome looker!!

I would love to see a photo shoot with the waterlilies. It's interesting to see him in the different settings...the pattern really seems to show more in artificial light..maybe I'm wrong about that tho?

Old 11-06-2008, 09:22 AM   #57
richm2778
I found this picture.

It kind of looks like Powder.

Old 11-06-2008, 09:24 AM   #58
richm2778
I found this picture.

www.mesozoicreptiles.com/bliz.jpg

Old 11-06-2008, 09:57 AM   #59
Nanci
Nevermind- and I tried so hard to get it right!!

Old 11-06-2008, 05:07 PM   #60
Jay@PJCReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by richm2778 View Post
I found this picture.

www.mesozoicreptiles.com/bliz.jpg

The picture you posted are Blizzard's (Amel + Charcoal). My "Powder" is a quad homozygous snake. He is Amel + Anery + Charcoal + Hypo. The parents of these snakes were Ghosts (Anery + Hypo) het Blzzard (Amel + Charcoal). Get it? Hope this helps.
Jay

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google