CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

!!!! My Unexpected EGGS !!!!

Old 03-04-2009, 04:44 AM   #31
brtrude
ye i know!

i woke up this morning to find another 5 eggs laid with more to come, her vent area is looking pretty swolen at the min. I think she may have a big slug coming. Hope she passes it ok!

thats 30 eggs all together! could you emagine if theyd have all been fertile!

Old 03-04-2009, 06:06 AM   #32
brtrude
i think she may be stuck on an egg, her vent is swolen and there is deffinately something there but she doesnt seem to be passing it.
any advice on how i can help her if she doesnt manage to get it out?
no doubt it will be a big slug!

Old 03-04-2009, 06:43 AM   #33
Tim66/corns
Wow congratulations Brett, I hope your girl recovers soon & I read somewhere where you can message her to help get one out. Might do a search? I am sure though more help will be coming from knowledgeable breeders to help you.
Guess this confirms my question in the Thread I posted a couple weeks ago on retained sperm.
It will be exciting to find out what the Fab Five are.

Old 03-04-2009, 06:59 AM   #34
brtrude
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim66/corns View Post
Wow congratulations Brett, I hope your girl recovers soon & I read somewhere where you can message her to help get one out. Might do a search? I am sure though more help will be coming from knowledgeable breeders to help you.
Guess this confirms my question in the Thread I posted a couple weeks ago on retained sperm.
It will be exciting to find out what the Fab Five are.
hey tim!

indeed it will be very exciting to see what they are, i know i keep saying it but i am preying that they make it through! lol they a small but they dont look bad at all. They arent dimpled and they are pretty solid.
il post some more pics of the eggs soon.

im going to give my girl a good few hours yet to see if she can pass the egg. She is so worn out though shes hardly moving and she didnt eat any pinkies that i left with her last night.

Old 03-04-2009, 07:13 AM   #35
Tim66/corns
I really hopes someone comes along soon to help you.
And after laying 30 eggs she needs a spa treatment lol.
I hope everything works out for the mystery clutch. It will be very exciting to see what pips from them.
And I hope Dizzles recovers soon. Keep me updated this will be fun to follow.
Good luck Brett if needed.

Old 03-04-2009, 07:23 AM   #36
RobbiesCornField
Start giving her gentle massages to help her pass the one egg. If she doesn't pass soon, I'd say take her to a vet before something bad happens.

Old 03-04-2009, 09:17 AM   #37
brtrude
****HUGE SIGH OF RELIEF!****

She has just passed the egg! il be gobsmacked if she has anymore in there! she looks spent!
all in all thats 31 eggs and the big one she just passed didnt actually look as bad as i thought so i have put it in with the good eggs to give it a chance.

here are some more pics!

the slugs (which i am going to throw out in a minute once i have posted this).....

Old 03-04-2009, 09:18 AM   #38
brtrude

Old 03-04-2009, 09:19 AM   #39
brtrude
The hopefull eggys......

Old 03-04-2009, 09:20 AM   #40
brtrude
and may baby pushing out what MUST be the last one (the one which i thought looked not half bad)

i know one of the good eggs looks a bit browner than the others, il keep an eye on that one!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google