CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Saying Hello From California!

Old 04-11-2018, 04:24 PM   #1
Kitvin
Saying Hello From California!

Hello! I'm Kitvin, but y'all can call me Kit. I'm sure you guys want to know a little bit about me, so here ya are!
I've moved around quite a bit, from Colorado, then to Illinois, then Kentucky, back to Colorado, back to Illinois, then Texas (Houston and El Paso), and finally to where I am today. Whew! Now I'm living in Northern California, near San Francisco. I've gotta say, I love traveling, but I'm ready to just stay in one spot for a while.
~~~
I have just a few pets...my tessera corn snake named Phil (he's about 2 1/2 years old), a dog named Molly, three parakeets (Bird, Pickle, and Charlie), and two mice (Thelma and Louise).
~~~
I'm planning to go to college to be a Wildlife Biologist or something similar, and after I've worked for a while and saved up, I want to homestead out in Montana. Most of my hobbies involve things that would be useful (are are required) on a homestead, like gardening, caring for animals, archery/bowhunting, and sewing, among other things. Some other hobbies I have are making (and wearing) recreational mascot costumes, making (and swimming in) functional mer-folk tails, singing, playing various instruments, hiking, camping, drawing...the list could go on for a while.
~~~
Some other random tidbits about me are: I'm goth, I don't watch much TV (but some of the shows I do watch are BBC's Sherlock, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, various nature documentaries, Alaskan Bush People, and Life Below Zero), I like many different music genres (Metal, Rock, Classical, Musicals, Choral, EDM/Electronic, certain Folk and Indie artists, just to name a few), and I'm transgender, specifically agender/genderless. If you could use they/them/theirs when referring to me, I'd really appreciate it!
~~~
That's all I've got for now, and I've got to go. So, nice to meet you all, and I'll see you guys later!

-Kit

Old 04-11-2018, 06:13 PM   #2
DollysMom
Hi Kitvin. Welcome to the forum. I'm from Illinois, lived in Northern California, and now am back in Illinois. Nice to meet you too. Phil and your other pets sound great. My butter motley, Cleo, is also 2.5 years old. I'll try to remember the they/them/yours, but if I don't it's because I forgot with no disrespect intended. A gentle reminder in that case will be appreciated. I have a snake that has not been probed and therefore does not have a gender assignment. I say him and he for now. That's my baby eastern indigo, Shadow. He is all black and kind of looks like a goth snake. Anyway thanks for sharing. Hope you find this a friendly place to hang out.

Old 04-11-2018, 06:13 PM   #3
DLena
Hey! Welcome to the forum. This is a nice place. You have so many interests!!! Whew!

Old 04-12-2018, 11:58 AM   #4
DeuceRon
Welcome Kit! Awesome choice for a college major. All the best of luck to you!

Old 04-12-2018, 01:12 PM   #5
mcnann_fam
Welcome

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
introduction