CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Reptile Shows....Rich

Old 07-19-2002, 01:25 PM   #11
sue frederick
a couple of thoughts come to mind with this thread....

First one is that I am pretty sure that there are 200 tables at MARS. Now some breeders will get more than one table, so that doesn't mean that there are 200 vendors. I think the show is about the 6th largest in the United Staes. Definitely worth the drive or flight. Remember when you are calling about reservations for the show, you want to specify the show code to get the best price.

My friend bought 3 or 4 of the problem feeders at the 2000 show. None of them ever ate for her and they all eventually died. Of course, she wouldn't force feed them. But she did try scenting, paper bagging, braining, anole feeding, etc. She is pretty experienced with snakes. I would feel really badly if I bought a snake and it never ate and ended up starving to death, even if I knew it was a problem feeder to start with. I have lost a few cornsnakes to anorexia and they all ended up dying. So you have to think about that point before deciding to buy a "problem feeder". But I do like the idea of having a special code to get a good discount from Rich, but only on regular cornsnakes.

I don't know if I will be able to buy anything this year, as I think I might be maxed out on snakes (yeah right, like that'll happen). Just going to the show itself is such a great experience. I wish I could manage to get down to the International Breeders Show one year.
suefrederick

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google