• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

how do I...

When you are on the post screen, go to the last section "Attach File". Click the browse button and attach the picture file from your computer. Much like attaching one to an email.

I will test it on this post

Your picture has to be somewhere on the web before you can post it in your message. We are all connected to Rich's server when we look at this, but we are not all connected to your computer, where the picture is. (Nor would you want us to be!) So first you'll need to upload the picture. Then, when it's on the web, you can put its *web* address in the same place you typed its address on your personal computer.

There are several places that will host your photos, up to a certain limit, for free. You can also host it on cornsnakes.com's server. Instead of hitting the IMG button, go to the Attach File button at the bottom. That will let you attach a file from your personal computer.

YAY

My Okeetee...Hope it works. Ok thnx I will use the attach file thing.

Attachments

• okeetee.jpg
    okeetee.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 60
Back