CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

Anyone here still use the chat system?

Old 10-18-2013, 12:32 AM   #1
Rich Z
Question Anyone here still use the chat system?

It's a pain in the butt to reinstall, so if it's not being used, then I just won't bother with it after the server move.

Old 10-18-2013, 01:52 AM   #2
Shiari
I know I pop in there sometimes still. *shrugs* It's been a fun way to meet newbies.

Old 10-18-2013, 07:55 AM   #3
chris68
I definitely have seen its use dwindle in the last couple years. Like Megan I still pop in every so often, if only to try to draw someone else in to chat.

Old 10-18-2013, 10:34 AM   #4
Guruofchem
There's a chat system?

Old 10-18-2013, 01:22 PM   #5
HerpsOfNM
I'm assuming it's my browser settings, but I've never had the interface load for me either here or at fauna. It just hangs. Shoot, I don't even harass John Hollister or Bob Applegate anymore via the herp-related rooms they mod on mIRC.

Old 10-18-2013, 02:05 PM   #6
Nanci
It's always been just trouble with the interface, for me. Plus it gets going WAY after my bedtime.

Old 10-19-2013, 08:35 AM   #7
dave partington
Sometimes on Sunday nights, or if I see someone is in there, and during full moons especially

Old 10-19-2013, 10:11 AM   #8
chris68
It still works it looks like, but it doesn't show if you are in on the top of the screen where it sez "Chat"

Old 11-16-2013, 12:25 PM   #9
TheFrogman
I got rid of the chat in my forum and installed a real time chat box that is displayed on the very top of my page but under the banner and its a huge hit with my members, my members LOVE it and it is used every day

Old 11-16-2013, 12:31 PM   #10
xoxocammyxoxo
I have the pop up chat open whenever I'm on the forum. I didn't know there was a downloadable version though.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google