CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

Chat doesn't work

Old 01-04-2010, 10:03 PM   #11
LBoz
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbiesCornField View Post
Don't worry, Lori! I'll drive you to the liquor store!
I love you, mang!!!! xoxoxoxox

Old 01-04-2010, 10:03 PM   #12
Sharon
That is true. I do need my non permanent snake tattoos to rock at Daytona lol

Old 01-04-2010, 10:04 PM   #13
bekers71
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBoz View Post
OMGosh, Becks....are you going through withdrawals??? Quick, ChatFix - STAT!!! xo
Yes, yes I am. There! You happy?! I've confessed my addiction.

Old 01-04-2010, 10:05 PM   #14
Sharon
This is what me and Becky do every night! Go in chat and dork out about stuff. Like insanely cute cresties

Old 01-04-2010, 10:09 PM   #15
bekers71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsiriane View Post
This is what me and Becky do every night! Go in chat and dork out about stuff. Like insanely cute cresties
Oh! Oh! Did I tell you I finally found a couple breedable females??? I'm so excited! I have got to make sure you get a baby from them.

Old 01-04-2010, 10:11 PM   #16
Sharon
Yay!! As long as it is red lol. When I get some money I plan on getting a couple of unsexed pinners to grow up and see ow they turn out

Old 01-05-2010, 12:07 AM   #17
Rich Z
Sorry.... It's back up now. Apparently it's been down since the reboot a few days ago. Why did you all wait so long to tell me about it? Or is nobody playing there any longer?

Anyway, I put a line of code in the server startup routines to start the chat routine, so hopefully this won't happen the next time I have to reboot the server.

Old 01-05-2010, 12:10 AM   #18
bekers71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
Sorry.... It's back up now. Apparently it's been down since the reboot a few days ago. Why did you all wait so long to tell me about it? Or is nobody playing there any longer?

Anyway, I put a line of code in the server startup routines to start the chat routine, so hopefully this won't happen the next time I have to reboot the server.
Thanks Rich. It's late here so I'll get my chat fix tomorrow night.

I didn't say any thing because I never saw a number showing any one in chat so I didn't try to get in. LOL Sharon what's your excuse?

Old 01-05-2010, 12:49 PM   #19
Sharon
I thought it was just me since no one else posted anything about it lol. I just got my computer running again so I didn't know if that was the problem

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google