CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Funny Personality traits of your Corn snake

Old 10-03-2010, 10:07 PM   #1
Juxtaposition109
Talking Funny Personality traits of your Corn snake

Hello,
I have noticed recently a funny characteristic of my corn snake. When the temperature outside is nice and the sun is out I will sometimes take her outside and let her climb around on my arm. She seems to love basking in the sun. However once I bring her inside and try to put her back in her tank she seems to throw a fit and she will crawl around and rattle her tail. Almost like a child that who throws a fit b/c they want to stay outside and play. What are some of the funnier personality traits of some of your pet corn snakes?

Old 10-06-2010, 07:57 AM   #2
medusacoils
Don't you get cabin fever when you get stuck in the house?

Wayne

Old 10-10-2010, 11:35 AM   #3
VioletS16
LOL, he likes the sun then! Maybe get him a basking lamp?

Old 10-14-2010, 06:09 PM   #4
rob&spence331
I haven't taken mine outside yet because as it is when we are inside and I take it out of its cage it tries to escape. It mellows out after being in my hands for a little while, but when it comes time to go back in the cage mine throws the exact same fit only it will usually go into hiding right after the fit and wont come out till i have left the room then it climbs to the top and searches for a way out. It hasn't found a way out yet, but definitely doesn't like to go back in! lol. And when it wants out, especially if its been cooped up all day or for a couple days (like after feeding or during shedding), it lets me know! It will rub on the screen which can be kind of loud actually or it "jumps" around (climbs to the highest point then purposely falls, or hangs and taps face on glass) until its lid is opened and then you have to be quick to get it before it escapes! lol. I also noticed that it is EXTREMELY camera shy!!! lol.

Old 10-15-2010, 05:47 AM   #5
Lolo
My little granite (Eddie) loves to "track" my finger around the tub... I'll just slowly run it across the plastic, and he follows it like a fish. Probably has to do with his ravenous/bottomless appetite, as my finger might look like a juicy pinky mouse. It sure is cute, though!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google