CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

View Poll Results: Please vote for the next CS moderator.
Bitsy 4 1.81%
diamondlil (Janine) 30 13.57%
Drizzt80 (Brent) 17 7.69%
KJUN (KJ) 14 6.33%
medusacoils (Wayne) 15 6.79%
mike17l (Mike) 1 0.45%
Nanci 85 38.46%
Rich in KY (Rich) 5 2.26%
RobbiesCornfield (Robbie) 41 18.55%
tricksterpup (Jim) 6 2.71%
NOTA (None of the above) 3 1.36%
Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

New Moderator Poll

Old 12-22-2009, 07:42 PM   #71
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondlil View Post
I can't say it would ever make my normal listening list......but courtesy of many fun nights out at G.A.Y. and other venues....sometimes you just have to release your inner diva, Deano!
Sorry J9, I'm all for releasing the inner diva (though I'm not sure I have one), but I can't approve of that horrible song for any demographic. The "Hedwig and The Angry Inch" soundtrack songs are classic and moving, even to this old, curmudgeonly breeder.

Old 12-22-2009, 07:49 PM   #72
diamondlil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson View Post
Sorry J9, I'm all for releasing the inner diva (though I'm not sure I have one), but I can't approve of that horrible song for any demographic. The "Hedwig and The Angry Inch" soundtrack songs are classic and moving, even to this old, curmudgeonly breeder.
I've been forced (forced I tell you!) to dance to worse songs than that........in fact even worse on the ward night out I was also up for the Lady Gaga number too! In my defense there may have been some unwise beverage consumption, and I was networking, aha! yes of course, I was raising my social profile, that's the only possible reason for my behaviour!

Old 12-22-2009, 07:56 PM   #73
LBoz
Quote:
You need a ring? Let's discuss it quietly somewhere after you cover up a bit...
You'd best be NOT offering up a ring to anyone but me, Munson. You already know what I'll snap off otherwise!

Old 12-22-2009, 08:04 PM   #74
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBoz View Post
You'd best be NOT offering up a ring to anyone but me, Munson. You already know what I'll snap off otherwise!
Hah! You need to find a more wealthy suitor, Sweetie. I can hardly afford my bathtub ring at this point! Our LDR has significantly weakened my net worth. I know it hasn't improved yours either, but I can't afford being a playah!

Old 12-22-2009, 08:07 PM   #75
LBoz
Quote:
Hah! You need to find a more wealthy suitor, Sweetie. I can hardly afford my bathtub ring at this point! Our LDR has significantly weakened my net worth. I know it hasn't improved yours either, but...
Nice. On the phone you call it an R. but here you refer to it as an LDR. Not quite out of "brat mode" I take it?

Don't call me. :P

Old 12-22-2009, 08:13 PM   #76
Roy Munson
Quote:
Nice. On the phone you call it an R. but here you refer to it as an LDR. Not quite out of "brat mode" I take it?

Don't call me. :P
Different applications, Hon. Don't get all semantic on me! Xoxo

[/quote]

Old 12-22-2009, 08:15 PM   #77
Lucille
I'm always amazed when I see these ladies dancing with such abandon and wearing these very high heels. I would have to have an ambulance if I tried that.

Old 12-22-2009, 08:15 PM   #78
LBoz
I'll bump this thread by telling you to bite me. :P

Old 12-22-2009, 08:16 PM   #79
Lucille
Quote:
I'll bump this thread by telling you to bite me. :P
Were you addressing me? Lori I love you but you're not my flavor if you know what I mean....

Old 12-22-2009, 09:21 PM   #80
LBoz
As hot as you are, Lucillllle, I just want to be friends!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google