CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

How does rep work?

Old 01-24-2010, 04:31 PM   #1
Teddy Roosevelt
How does rep work?

I've noticed that sometimes I get different amounts of rep from certain members. EX one member repping me gave me 12 rep points, but another gave me several hundred. Is this related to how many points the member in question has?

Old 01-24-2010, 04:32 PM   #2
Emily1188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
I've noticed that sometimes I get different amounts of rep from certain members. EX one member repping me gave me 12 rep points, but another gave me several hundred. Is this related to how many points the member in question has?
Yep, I think so.

Old 01-24-2010, 04:35 PM   #3
K. Rene
Good question pepper I would love to know as well.

Old 01-24-2010, 04:57 PM   #4
ComoxCorn
The rep points you recieve depends on the amount of rep points the giver has. If someone with 4000 rep points sends you rep points, you recieve 40, if someone with 10,000 rep points reps you, you get 100. Hope that helps. Basically it works out that you recieve 1% of the amount of rep that person has.

Old 01-24-2010, 04:58 PM   #5
Teddy Roosevelt
Thanks, that makes sense!

Old 01-25-2010, 11:38 AM   #6
snakemom1961
That explains it very well.. I wondered the same thing. Thanks for the explanation.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google