CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

Very slow to load pages.

Old 02-03-2010, 10:05 AM   #1
wade
Very slow to load pages.

Has anyone else noticed that the pages are really slow to load and sometimes don't load at all? I seem to have to refresh quite often to get the page to come up. Is it just me?

Old 02-03-2010, 10:59 AM   #2
Rich Z
Pages seem to load normally for me........

Old 02-03-2010, 12:42 PM   #3
mortava
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade View Post
Has anyone else noticed that the pages are really slow to load and sometimes don't load at all? I seem to have to refresh quite often to get the page to come up. Is it just me?

I don't think it's just you, I have high-speed internet here and have definitely noticed the site can be quite slow at times as well.

Old 02-03-2010, 12:57 PM   #4
snakewispera snr
Mine is instant.... The same as usual....

Old 02-03-2010, 01:00 PM   #5
wade
Would some one with computer savy explain why my is so slow. It isn't slow on other sites, just here.

Old 02-03-2010, 01:03 PM   #6
LBoz
This has happened to me quite a few times lately. Sometimes I can't get into the site at all, or it takes forever to load. Ravenspirit posted the same thing on FB the other day because she was having trouble as well.

Old 02-03-2010, 01:05 PM   #7
Hallie
No problems here...

Old 02-03-2010, 02:06 PM   #8
torsten
No problems here.

Old 02-03-2010, 02:56 PM   #9
Susan
Sometimes yes, sometimes no. I think some of it is just how many people are trying to read the same forum or even the same thread at the same time.

Old 02-03-2010, 03:37 PM   #10
wade
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBoz View Post
This has happened to me quite a few times lately. Sometimes I can't get into the site at all, or it takes forever to load. Ravenspirit posted the same thing on FB the other day because she was having trouble as well.
Lori I was just going to quote you to say that sounds like what I am experiencing. I hit the quote button and I could see that it was trying to change pages but nothing happened. I hit the stop loading button and hit quote again. Nothing happened. I tried a third time and it finally went through. I'm only having this problem here on CS.com.

I'm just sayin

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google