CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

BOI type threads

Old 03-08-2010, 08:29 PM   #1
medusacoils
BOI type threads

Someone started a BOI type thread today and I was wondering if that person should be subject to the same rules as the BOI, even though it's posted in the "Misc Corn Snake Discussion" forum on Cornsnakes.com instead of on Fauna? Stuff like full names in their post, emails for proof, etc.

OR do you think these threads should be limited to Fauna and the BOI?

Here is the thread:
http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96508

Wayne

Old 03-08-2010, 09:00 PM   #2
wade
Wayne, I just posted on his thread but I agree with you. It makes me very nervous when someone I have never heard of joins this group and then wants to ruin the reputation of someone else. If he is going to name Outback Reptiles buy name then he should have a name as well and be held accountable if he turns out to be a flake.

Old 03-08-2010, 09:04 PM   #3
Hallie
I was under the impression that such threads were not allowed here and were to be kept to Fauna...

Old 03-08-2010, 09:12 PM   #4
danielle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallie View Post
I was under the impression that such threads were not allowed here and were to be kept to Fauna...
Ditto!!.........

Old 03-08-2010, 09:17 PM   #5
wstphal
I guess since it's Rich's site he can decide about whether we can do that. What worries me is that looking at the BOI suggests there might be more than one Outback Reptiles as there are 30 threads & they are positive & negative. I didn't read them, way too many posts, but I wouldn't want the wrong Outback to get clobbered.

Old 03-08-2010, 11:42 PM   #6
medusacoils
I don't know if I have seen anything in the "Rules" regarding BOI type threads. I too, don't like anonymity in these situations. People get courages when hiding behind their keyboards.

Wayne

Old 03-09-2010, 12:05 AM   #7
Rich Z
No, I don't want BOI type threads to proliferate on this site. Certain discussions may take place here and there, but generally speaking I don't want a BOI atmosphere here on this site as well as FaunaClassifieds. I've got enough headaches......

In any event, I closed that thread and will be removing it shortly...

(but someone please remind me if it is still there in a few days. I'm likely to forget about it.....)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google