CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

OMG what are those popping up?!

Old 07-10-2010, 06:13 PM   #71
SnakeAround
-UPDATE-

Both have shed, the male ate for the 2nd time, the female has a pinky over night in her tub, I hope she will eat for the first time.

The male is getting a bit orangy, the female not at all, I guess she'll become a miami phase tiny scaled corn

I have also named the tiny scaled ones: Visitor and Bliss

Visitor, the male:

Bliss, the female:

This is the normal scaled sibling, a female (she has a pinky in her tub too right now, 2nd try). Not much orange on her either

Old 07-10-2010, 06:15 PM   #72
SnakeAround
By the way, the males has no pinky in his stomach yet, his body seems just a bit 'broad'. Maybe it's an optical illusion because the scales are so tiny?

Old 07-13-2010, 06:52 PM   #73
RavenSpirit360
They are definitely odd.. Even the normal looks a little off.. Very cool..

Old 07-14-2010, 02:40 AM   #74
SnakeAround
Thanks! I just found out that I mixed up their records in my head, both weird ones have actually eaten, one twice out of two, the other one only the 2nd of three offered. The normal sib refused twice out of two offered

I popped them again and they still are a couple, and the normal one is a female too.

Old 07-14-2010, 11:49 PM   #75
Nargle
They remind me of those baby corns you get in stir fry

They're really interesting looking!

Old 07-15-2010, 02:50 AM   #76
SnakeAround
LOL mini corn, yes I see what you mean

Old 07-15-2010, 08:31 AM   #77
RavenSpirit360
Their scales do look like baby corn lol...

Old 08-11-2010, 05:00 PM   #78
SnakeAround
-UPDATE after 2nd shed-

Visitor (the male) is eating like a champ and growing well. He is getting orangy. His mom did show some orange when she was young but now she is all orange on silver so I hope he gets the look of his mom Here he is:

Bliss turned out to be male too after 2nd try to pop. He is eating cooked pinky's only, so he skipped a few meals before I found out and he's a little behind in growing. He has only a tiny spot of orange between his first (connected) saddles, the color in the pic is like in real life so I think he is gonna look like his dad color wise (maroon on grey) Here he is:

By the way, I think Bliss is no name for a male, any idea's for a new name? Since there is a Y on his head, and we don't know why he has tiny scales, would 'Why' be a nice name?

Old 08-11-2010, 06:08 PM   #79
Memphios
Awesome! Thanks for the update, I've been waiting to see these again!

Old 08-11-2010, 08:35 PM   #80
Shiari
They are just so amasingly beautiful.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google