CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

Don Soderberg's Palmetto

Old 10-03-2011, 03:23 PM   #21
ghosthousecorns
I'm quite envious of anybody who has $4000 to invest in a snake, that's about how much I have had to spend on health issues this year and believe me I would have rather been able to get a Palmetto with that chunk of change.
I like them but I am not sure there is that much you can do with them, combo-wise, other than change the color of the spots or background. Still it will be interesting to see when people are finally able to get them and work them into their projects.

Old 10-03-2011, 03:36 PM   #22
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by sega View Post
Pasodama have you booked one?
I did (pre-paid).
Due to being a Palmetto ... and the <gulp!> price (lol), .... she will, most assuredly, be treated like a Queen around here!

Old 10-03-2011, 03:51 PM   #23
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthousecorns View Post
I'm quite envious of anybody who has $4000 to invest in a snake, that's about how much I have had to spend on health issues this year and believe me I would have rather been able to get a Palmetto with that chunk of change.
I like them but I am not sure there is that much you can do with them, combo-wise, other than change the color of the spots or background. Still it will be interesting to see when people are finally able to get them and work them into their projects.
Trust me, I am, usually, not in a position of being able to spend that much on a snake (usually, even an 8th of the price, of a Palmetto, is a pretty good stretch). Just had a fortunate event happen, this year, that allowed me to do so. Soon enough, I will be back to the "good ol' semi-poverty" level of, basically, "middle class".

Yep, am not sure if there is much more that can be done, with the Palmetto morph, but ... it will be interesting to see... and, am sure, will be exciting if it occurs. However, I will not be heart broken if nothing else can be done.

Edit: BTW I understand that you meant "in general" (as far as who) but just figured I'd say that I am, usually, in the same shoes as most everyone else ... so, I can relate.

Old 10-03-2011, 04:12 PM   #24
multicorn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
I did (pre-paid).
Due to being a Palmetto ... and the <gulp!> price (lol), .... she will, most assuredly, be treated like a Queen around here!
Wow Pasodama... I think your the first person to tell the world youve ordered one...!!!!
How jealous am i... Errrr very (in a happy for you way)
Congrats !!!

Old 10-03-2011, 04:24 PM   #25
Naagas
Psaodama, I am envious... I'm gonna see what I can do, because I really want to get into the Palmetto corns.

Old 10-03-2011, 04:31 PM   #26
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by multicorn View Post
Wow Pasodama... I think your the first person to tell the world youve ordered one...!!!!
How jealous am i... Errrr very (in a happy for you way)
Congrats !!!
Thanks.
I really was not going to say anything until, maybe, next year (if/when I shared pics).
Aside from my hubby, and only one other person (besides Don, of course ), nobody knew. I guess that, now, anybody, who reads this, knows too.LoL

Old 10-03-2011, 04:34 PM   #27
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naagas View Post
I'm gonna see what I can do, because I really want to get into the Palmetto corns.
My fingers are crossed in hopes that you are able to get one.

Old 10-03-2011, 04:48 PM   #28
Destarte
I want one so bad. I am envious. Maybe I can convince my grandmother to buy me one for Christmas. Such an amazing snake... Early congrats Pasodama!

Old 10-03-2011, 10:52 PM   #29
ghosthousecorns
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
Trust me, I am, usually, not in a position of being able to spend that much on a snake (usually, even an 8th of the price, of a Palmetto, is a pretty good stretch). Just had a fortunate event happen, this year, that allowed me to do so. Soon enough, I will be back to the "good ol' semi-poverty" level of, basically, "middle class".

Yep, am not sure if there is much more that can be done, with the Palmetto morph, but ... it will be interesting to see... and, am sure, will be exciting if it occurs. However, I will not be heart broken if nothing else can be done.

Edit: BTW I understand that you meant "in general" (as far as who) but just figured I'd say that I am, usually, in the same shoes as most everyone else ... so, I can relate.
I did mean in general, but if I can't have one I am glad you can! Congrats. I hope you will be posting lots of pics when you get her.

Old 10-04-2011, 12:09 AM   #30
MotleyMedusa7
Pasodama> I bet you are ready for it to be 2012 already! that's awesome you're getting one,they are beautiful...I think I would have it in a viv inside another viv just in case it escapes from the first one! LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google