CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

View Poll Results: Peach hypo what do you think it should be called
peach hypo 11 22.00%
peach corn 4 8.00%
peach phase 4 8.00%
peach 31 62.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

peach hypo what do you think it should be called

Old 09-05-2006, 09:56 PM   #71
SnakeAround
Quote:
Originally Posted by hana
Alright! All y'all listen up! Hypo snows are now going to be called Pepto Corns! I don't care what you all think, I want to do it so it will be done!

hana
Amen! Where is the poll so we can make our useless contribution to your command?

Old 09-05-2006, 09:57 PM   #72
Vinman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blutengel
Please show me the posts?

@blckkat; you took the words right out of my mouth....
I'm not being nasty but you can read all the posts yourself.

Old 09-05-2006, 09:59 PM   #73
Serpwidgets
Ok, so putting this "in order," the first generation of the project was a lavender/diffused het charcoal/hypo crossed to a hypo/caramel het amel.

(The male wasn't a hypo since normals were produced, could be a mis-ID, could be it was homo charcoal and it has a mild effect. Anyway, it's not important because the second generation is the same hypo-wise either way.)

Rich Hume took normals from this cross which would be normals het for caramel, lavender, hypo, diffused, and possibly het charcoal, and bred them to each other. This resulted in his "peach" example.

Vinny took hypos het for caramel, lavender, diffused, and possibly het charcoal, and bred them to each other. This resulted in his "peach" examples.

The other thing to consider, IMO, is "was that first male actually a lavender pewter?" (How would anyone know by looking at it.) This would make the F1s all definite carriers of all 5 genes. Even if it was only het, there's still a reasonable chance they all picked up the charcoal gene.

So, at this point the most obvious guesses would be (hypo) Caramel Lavender, and (hypo) Caramel Charcoal. I don't see anything that has eliminated Charcoal from the possibilities yet.

Old 09-05-2006, 09:59 PM   #74
hana
Quote:
Amen! Where is the poll so we can make our useless contribution to your command?
But see, I don't really want to know what you think. I just expect you to follow me blindly..

hana

Old 09-05-2006, 10:00 PM   #75
SnakeAround
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinman
I'm not being nasty but you can read all the posts yourself.
I did, cannot find it..

You sound friendlyer

Old 09-05-2006, 10:01 PM   #76
TandJ
Quote:
Mrs InsaneOne your name says it all....
I can't disagree, after all I am married to her...

Personally, your looking really foolish.. Are you a professional or some boob? People have been asking you straight forward questions and you can't answer them very well.

You are obviously PO'ed that people don't seem to get your point.. I think you need to step back and have a deep breath. Perhaps turning your computer off for a couple of days, and then come back and reread what has been said with an open mind.. The open part of the mind really needs to be bigger than a pee hole in the snow though..

You came with a poll >>>>> peoples opinions, then you get all bent out of shape and freaking out .. Whats next, we are trying to censor stupidity at its best/worse? I agree with Serp, Jazz, Hurley or other people that the name is not so important.. What are you going to do? Copyright the the name ??

Personally, I don't think think any of the names really fit it, because I see some sort of an anery when I look at this peachy thing.. Oh well, what I am going to see in return? Vinman freaking out and calling me Insane or something.. ???

C'est La Vie..

Tim of T and J

Old 09-05-2006, 10:03 PM   #77
Vinman
Quote:
I remember a phrase typed by you; 'I could have closed it..... but' ... or anyhting close to that. I do remember you saying it is nice of you to make a poll, like it is an honor to vote.... put that together; sounds like a threat to me!

I do not remember any phrase; 'you must to call them X .....' directed at you....

I do still remember people EXPLAINING what they would call it.... if you interprete that as someone telling you what to do, I'll tell you that I would act a little more friendly to regain some more respect around here if I was you... (Were you not allso the bloke calling Steve Irwin an idiot in his memorial thread? Mmm.... I think so!)
read the first post on the thread and sick to the topic I dont give a rat ass about steve

Old 09-05-2006, 10:04 PM   #78
SnakeAround
[quote=TandJThe open part of the mind really needs to be bigger than a pee hole in the snow though..
[/QUOTE]

Old 09-05-2006, 10:07 PM   #79
SnakeAround
Quote:
read the first post on the thread and sick to the topic I dont give a rat ass about steve
I do and maybe that is why you awoke that little sarcastic devil in me... Now let us go to the first post....

Old 09-05-2006, 10:12 PM   #80
SnakeAround
Quote:
these are the four oppions ;peach hypo, peach corn ,peach phase, peach .there is a poll on the top of this thread please use it . posting on the thread dont count. You can click on the vote number to see who voted in that choice.
good luck ,VINNY
This is the first post.... You mean I should use the poll and vote? But Vinniecorn is not in there.... can you add that for me?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google