• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

sunglow

CMLReptiles said:
oh, I also think the rep button should have a choice between giving positive and negative feedback...so that when somebody says something totally outragous and half retarded, we can take away some rep
You should have been around when that fiasco took place! Not a pretty sight to behold at the time, and quite honestly, we're lucky there's any kind of rep system at all right now! Talk about abuse of the system! Count your lucky stars the ability is not present . . . you think the proverbial dukey hits the fan with the debates now? Throw in some neg rep ability, and it would be much hotter around here! :)

D80

Drizzt80 said:
You should have been around when that fiasco took place! Not a pretty sight to behold at the time, and quite honestly, we're lucky there's any kind of rep system at all right now! Talk about abuse of the system! Count your lucky stars the ability is not present . . . you think the proverbial dukey hits the fan with the debates now? Throw in some neg rep ability, and it would be much hotter around here! :)

D80

Ahh...didn't think about that one...makes a lot of sense.

WOW sorry for bumping this up but i had to comment after reading alllllllllllllll of that. my god. lmao
some of the things said in here was pure :crazy02:

ahem...toys...!! :grin01:

well, here he is now...

DSCF3727.jpg

DSCF3726.jpg

It took me two hours to read this thread! I had no idea this forum was capable of this!! (I don't mean that in a bad way) Geez, washing machine rider! Hillarious! My only question is- you know the avatar with the sitting up toad- what is he leaning up against? Oh, I'm glad I'm not 16.

PS, he's quite pretty and developing nicely.

Nanci

your_only_nightmare said:
thank you, im just wondering what everyone elses opion is going to be on him. hmmm maybe ill start another thread

why do u need everyone else's opinion? we're not good enough for ya? lol jm ;)
do spare us another thread, u made this one, and look what happened! although some ppl like drama...so idk.

I'm glad it turned out to be a sunglow, because it looked as though Crystal Palace Reptiles were getting a bad name in the first few pages. I bought my little snake from them and Darren was fantastic, and he definitely doesn't just care about a quick sale.

It's a beautiful snake, did you mention his/her name nightmare?

I just read this, lol.. I know I'm a couple years too late but I am curious to see how the little one is looking now. The last updated pics are missing so I have no clue..

And.. just.. wow. What an insane thread.

Hahaha *cough cough* I mean, MUAHAHAHAHA!

No, seriously.. just very curious as to how the "Little Guy That Started it All" is looking.

I agree with the other poster, it is a nice amel but definitely doesn't appear to be a sunglow in the pics, just too much white.

dc

Back