• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Monstrous 6 year old creamsicle

Wait...

You mean she owns a snake?

You don't say?

Hey sweetheart---it's been almost a year since you promised cowboy hats and pictures. I believe I'm disappointed.

It's amazing what just the right pics will do for a post.

If I had a snake with six heads and breathed fire it wouldn't get this sort of traffic.

:flames:

My 'pretty large but not as large as yours' Miami phase shows the same ridge on his back... Don't worry, it just shows their excellent shape!

Attachments

• PICT1633.jpg
    PICT1633.jpg
    280.3 KB · Views: 103
Joejr14 said:
Wait...

You mean she owns a snake?

I think there's a snake in one of those pics. . .

Joejr14 said:
You don't say?

Hey sweetheart---it's been almost a year since you promised cowboy hats and pictures. I believe I'm disappointed.

make that 2 disappointed-s.

lol so nice to see the skeezy old man thread resurrected [not to mention participate.]

Waiting to see how gently Tracee tells us all to go sod off this time. . .

Just happened to notice that there've been over 7,500 hits for this one thread...

God bless the internet, eh?

:rolleyes:

doovoo said:
Just happened to notice that there've been over 7,500 hits for this one thread...

God bless the internet, eh?

:rolleyes:

God bless the internet and hot chicks!

NO BITTERNESS IN THE CHARLIE THREAD! He would serpently not approve of. Nasty so n so's! :twoguns:
(how was that for gentle, Schil? ;) )

I acknowledged and apologised for the lack of the cowboy hat photos Joe! Sorry, just have better things to be doing nowadays!

nitetygress thanks for the post and backing me up on the Bowie thing *shudder* :)
Hee yeah you might want to wait until Kiara is a little bigger to use in a shoot!! Then again, according to some of this lot, no matter how big the snake is, nobody will see it anyway :/ ;)

Blutengel said:
My 'pretty large but not as large as yours' Miami phase shows the same ridge on his back... Don't worry, it just shows their excellent shape!
Yep that's what I was seeing too! Definitely two ridges, not backbone. Thank you :)

OK, OK, I was seeing something that wasn't there...LOL

Honestly, I just couldn't understand HOW I could be seeing a backbone with such an otherwise healthy looking "big boy". My appologies.

snakemom1961 said:
OK, OK, I was seeing something that wasn't there...LOL

Honestly, I just couldn't understand HOW I could be seeing a backbone with such an otherwise healthy looking "big boy". My appologies.
Really, no need! I can imagine it was a bit of a surprise :grin01:

haha!

Tracee, I just noticed this & I hope no one beat me to it but it looks like he's laughing his a** off in your avatar..! Marsh..

lol Marshall nobody beat you to that one, you're the first person to say anything like that! :grin01:

Good question Caldwell but even as big as he is (and err..as small as I am), I don't think he would ever see me as a possible food item! He does squeeze a bit too tightly for comfort at times, but he has to hand onto something when he goes for an explore!

Ha..

I have a similar pic of my Amel "Cruiser" re-aligning his jaws like that after eating a rat, unfortunately it's not a cool close-up like that one... I think it's a case of "right place, right time" with the camera for a shot like that one.. that's a great shot.. I'll have to work on that, hehe!

Yeah it was a very lucky shot Marshall, I just happened to be there with my phone at the time and he was very close to the glass too - would've liked to have had a digicam instead, but never mind :). Keep hovering close to yours after feeding, ONE DAY you'll catch a good shot. [I'm so tempted to add laughter-text to my avatar since you said that!].

Hi lajes yes he is indeed very big! And heavy! :)

Hello Okeetee_Corn_Snakes (nice avatar there!) that's very kind, I've actually been told he's a little too orange-y for a creamsicle, they're "supposed" to be paler and more yellow apparently.

I replied that they're also supposed to be no more than 4-5' long and quite slender ;)

Back