CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

The PINK Corn Snake Thread: Post Pictures of Your PINK Corns..... Regardless of Morph

Old 07-17-2013, 08:17 PM   #31
crotalis40741
Here are my pank boys. A salmon, a JMG line and a bubblegum produced by Carol. Also is a first generation RF snow I produced that is pankin' up nicely.

Old 08-09-2013, 08:35 AM   #32
StrangeCargo
Here's a bloodline I'm working on that I've coined "Cotton Candy Snows"- they're a combo of a few different RF/pink lines/genes. So many different things being produced these days that I wanted to set these apart (some lines that are being sold kinda look pink in sunlight...other look pretty good... some only have pink backgrounds...some only have pink saddles...and then some have it all-lol). It's one of 2 different pink snow projects I've been working on. The pics show the 2012 babies after being born...and one of my holdbacks around 10 months later... the pink really starts to come in and get better and better with each shed.

Old 08-10-2013, 12:18 AM   #33
zorro
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangeCargo View Post
Here's a bloodline I'm working on that I've coined "Cotton Candy Snows"- they're a combo of a few different RF/pink lines/genes. So many different things being produced these days that I wanted to set these apart (some lines that are being sold kinda look pink in sunlight...other look pretty good... some only have pink backgrounds...some only have pink saddles...and then some have it all-lol). It's one of 2 different pink snow projects I've been working on. The pics show the 2012 babies after being born...and one of my holdbacks around 10 months later... the pink really starts to come in and get better and better with each shed.
Very Gorgeous, I am afraid to ask about the secret ingredients???? Is that little one from that line?
John

Old 08-10-2013, 04:11 AM   #34
Mr_Wags
Alfen - (Male) Hypo Lavender Diffused

Pink is pretty light but really pops with his orange in the sunlight.

Lester

Old 08-10-2013, 05:59 AM   #35
StrangeCargo
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorro View Post
Very Gorgeous, I am afraid to ask about the secret ingredients???? Is that little one from that line?
John
LOL John- nawh- nothing super secret like that. The genetic backgrounds of these two particular snakes just really worked out well... I used to have a TON of pink snows---after a few years of combos and seeing results, I found what worked for me.

It involves a JMG salmon snow X Poppy Corns Starburst (which involves neon, Don's coral and ???). Who really knows.... but the combo produced the BESt pinks I've seen...background & saddles... I'm loving them.

Old 08-10-2013, 08:19 AM   #36
multicorn
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangeCargo View Post
Absolutely gorgeous Graham
thats one amazing male..!!!

Old 08-10-2013, 11:31 AM   #37
MotleyMedusa7
these are the 2 SMR line salmon snow stripes I'm keeping from Winter's clutch. I haven't named the male yet as I was going to sell him,but I can't.I need to watch him develop,so why lie to myself? he's staying. lol the female's name is Pinkie Pie.This clutch is beginning it's 2nd shed cycle,so hopefully they'll be even more pink after.
male-

Pinkie Pie-

Old 08-10-2013, 11:40 AM   #38
Chromatic Corns
Very pretty... Pinkie Pie ~ fan of the My Little Ponies?? I have 3 boys and they all love that show, lol.

Old 08-10-2013, 11:45 AM   #39
MotleyMedusa7
LOL yup you called me on it--my 9 yr old daughter & my almost 17 yr old son are both fans,so they got me watching it,but yeah..they both loved it when I named her that lol

Old 08-10-2013, 04:40 PM   #40
loyalsissaly84
hypo opal- Isis

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google