CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Show off Your unique Corns!!!!

Old 09-18-2012, 04:15 PM   #61
Sarah1228
Very nice!!! Loving the lavanders!!

Old 09-18-2012, 05:05 PM   #62
Christen
This has been hard for me because I wanted to take some updated pictures but it seems everyone is in blue right now. Not to mention how can I just chose a few.

Auger - not only a pretty boy but has a cute story about how I acquired him.
Name:  057-2.jpg
Views: 901
Size:  65.7 KB
Miss Ginny will always be my first love. She was my first corn snake and started the addiction to corns.
Name:  016-2.jpg
Views: 885
Size:  84.5 KB
Antares - he is a goof ball and I can always count on him to bring a smile to my face
Name:  008.JPG
Views: 876
Size:  160.5 KB
Berlin - well look at him, still takes my breath away
Name:  027.JPG
Views: 869
Size:  72.1 KB
Ryker - he is always a show stopper in the house. I have a few people that beg me to take him.
Name:  032.JPG
Views: 898
Size:  111.4 KB

Ok I will have to make another post. Probably another when some kids shed.

Old 09-18-2012, 05:10 PM   #63
Sarah1228
Very beautiful snakes Christen.

Old 09-18-2012, 05:16 PM   #64
Christen
Ok now for some younger ones

Dusty - he is great to show of for girls who don't like snakes
Name:  003.JPG
Views: 858
Size:  137.2 KB

Caramine - again just look at her. She is going to be a screamer when she grows up.
Name:  008.JPG
Views: 867
Size:  111.4 KB

Ok these next two don't have names. I just got them last week and they were in blue when I got them. They shed last night and holy cow can you get prettier normals? Their genes are probably what makes them unique to anyone else but they are already pretty special in my book.
Name:  011.JPG
Views: 884
Size:  143.1 KB

Name:  009.JPG
Views: 853
Size:  125.8 KB

Ivory - she is just to special. She is the famous Ivory from Nanci non-feeder ivory soap stories. She is really sweet and how can you not fall in love with those baby blues?
Name:  007.JPG
Views: 864
Size:  87.9 KB

Old 09-18-2012, 05:32 PM   #65
hypnoctopus
Oh my gosh, Christen, is Berlin a hypo cinder stripe? I'm hoping to find a hypo cinder at the reptile expo - yours is SO cute!

Old 09-18-2012, 05:39 PM   #66
Christen
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypnoctopus View Post
Oh my gosh, Christen, is Berlin a hypo cinder stripe? I'm hoping to find a hypo cinder at the reptile expo - yours is SO cute!
Yep he sure is. He has the sweetest little face.

Old 09-18-2012, 05:40 PM   #67
dave partington
It's pictures like everything here that keep a hole in my wallet, and give me something to live for. Thanks for sharing-

Old 09-18-2012, 05:40 PM   #68
Tara80
Wow Christen! Those two "normals" are looking fabulous.
I do love the rest of your collection very much, but I'm obviously particular to those two.

Old 09-18-2012, 06:13 PM   #69
Christen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara80 View Post
Wow Christen! Those two "normals" are looking fabulous.
I do love the rest of your collection very much, but I'm obviously particular to those two.
You know I noticed taking the pictures that the little girls eyes are almost a gold color. I really hope she keeps that but they sure are fabulous.

Old 09-18-2012, 06:30 PM   #70
cornbreadandmilk
my favs :0

fire: Prometheus

daves salmon snow: spock

coral snow: fonzy

i love all my snakes but these have attained a certain high level of interest as of late.

these pictures are a bit old and fonzy my coral snows has really began to come into his colors he is now much more pink and more brilliant. i almost sold him at one point but now i am glad i didnt as he has changed so much.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google