• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

1.0 Tessera Chimera aka "Frankencorn"

Thanks folks!!

New shed :)

1.0 Frankencorn Tessera het Hypo Anery Bloodred ph Charcoal

zb75lepy.jpg

2mltqkam.jpg

Thanks for the kind words :)

New shed :) Still one of my favourits!

1.0 Frankencorn Tessera het Hypo Anery Bloodred ph Charcoal

i3a2p2kf.jpg

3y8pw7h7.jpg

A question regarding his genetics. Is there any chance that something like mosaicism is involved? I'm thinking about mammals, though, and not reptiles.

Really awesome little guy, so sad that we don't have this many enthusiasts in South Africa in the world of corn snakes. Really difficult to get such odd beauties.

Thank you :)

@Aurora314
I have no idea... my guess is chimera or "regular" paradox. If it's in fact a new inheritable mutation, it would be the very first paradox mutation in case of guttatus.

Here are some actual pics from Harvey Dent - freshly shed ;)

1.0 Frankencorn Tessera het Hypo Anery Bloodred 50% ph Charcoal

mkibqspe.jpg

woked93i.jpg

xc7jpmx7.jpg

His non-anery patches look more hypo than normal to me they're so bright! He's awesome, I can't wait to see what kinds of hatchlings he throws!

Back