CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Starting a progression thread for my female corn

Old 09-15-2013, 07:31 PM   #11
Justine66
lol, yeah that's my little milk snake.
he's got some attitude but I still love him and his colours should stay pretty much the same.
and he stays smaller then a corn which is nice.

Old 09-20-2013, 04:56 PM   #12
spazhime
How fun! I just love the colors <3
So, my first snake has not yet returned, so I may turn this into the progression thread for Little (My newer corn)

She just ate and her belly is all big, she was the runt of her clutch and I fed her the smallest pinky I had <3 I have to restrain myself, I'm used to holding her 5 times a day and I can't now for the next two days D:

Old 09-22-2013, 04:32 PM   #13
spazhime

Two days later, she has fully digested her meal and it looks like she's gained another quarter of an inch of length.

Old 09-22-2013, 04:51 PM   #14
The Cat
Is it just the camera or is she in blue?

Old 09-22-2013, 05:07 PM   #15
spazhime
It's just the flash of the camera, her eyes are still perfectly clear in person. I'm not sure when she will be going into it though, she hasn't shed in my care yet and I forgot to ask the breeder when her last one was.

Old 09-23-2013, 11:37 PM   #16
spazhime
Asked the breeder, and he said she should be going into blue any day now. Her eye have just started to glass over a little bit, and so I took her out for some quick pictures, then upped the moisture in her tank.

Luckily she is very calm with me, even while she is in blue

Old 09-23-2013, 11:56 PM   #17
RoseRed
She is such a cute little darling. Keep us updated! Oh, and I see that she likes Chips Ahoy!

Old 09-24-2013, 12:38 AM   #18
spazhime
Thanks! I'll update all through the shedding process And oh yes, it is her favorite snack!

Old 09-24-2013, 05:53 PM   #19
spazhime

Looks like she is about to start her shed! She is calm enough and trusts me enough to handle her while she can't see well, there was no striking at all when I tried to pick her up. You can see in a few pictures that her skin is just starting to dull. Very excited for her to shed <3

Old 09-26-2013, 03:54 PM   #20
spazhime
Can anyone tell me how long it will be until her skin actually starts to shed? Her eyes have cleared back up but no shedding has started yet.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google