• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

SRCORNS.COM Hatchling Thread (2015)

Would be nice if cinder didn't mask OT (is it getting a different name soon? Lol) like it does with Kastanie. Maybe cinder doesn't mask Kastanie in all conditions, maybe the Kastanie would be visible in peppermints, or even hypo cinders.

Do you have a sunkissed stripe tessera project in the works? I'm interested in how those three will interact, given the way sunkissed stripes look. I wonder if it would look more like an SK tessera (with a less aberrant pattern) or some weird variation of a sunkissed stripe (maybe the dorsal "sunspots" would be whacked out?). I'll be starting such a project with the SK tessera het caramel I got from you and the saffron stripe from Walter, but obviously it will be two years before I even produce the sk and honey tesseras het amel stripe.

Actually I made up that part about cinder masking kastanie. I was thinking of how anery masks kastanie. My bad.

Would be nice if cinder didn't mask OT (is it getting a different name soon? Lol) like it does with Kastanie. Maybe cinder doesn't mask Kastanie in all conditions, maybe the Kastanie would be visible in peppermints, or even hypo cinders.

Do you have a sunkissed stripe tessera project in the works? I'm interested in how those three will interact, given the way sunkissed stripes look. I wonder if it would look more like an SK tessera (with a less aberrant pattern) or some weird variation of a sunkissed stripe (maybe the dorsal "sunspots" would be whacked out?). I'll be starting such a project with the SK tessera het caramel I got from you and the saffron stripe from Walter, but obviously it will be two years before I even produce the sk and honey tesseras het amel stripe.

Actually I made up that part about cinder masking kastanie. I was thinking of how anery masks kastanie. My bad.

I might have Tessera Striped Sunkisseds if some hidden genes pop up. But not specifically working on it.

Cinder probably does mask Kastanie. At least that's my guess. :shrugs:

You'd think cinder might mask kastanie, since it is similar to anery in its effects on pigmentation. But maybe a peppermint OT would have oranger saddles?

:D More! More, I say!

uSly8vt.png

:duck:

Actually I think all the ones you are posting are the good stuff! You all would laugh at me if you could see me looking at this thread, every one you post I google to see what they look like as adults lol. They look so different from hatching to adults!

Actually I think all the ones you are posting are the good stuff! You all would laugh at me if you could see me looking at this thread, every one you post I google to see what they look like as adults lol. They look so different from hatching to adults!

They really do! and it so hard to not get attached to hatchling colors.. or overlook something as a hatchling that will someday be stunning.

I feel like every time I look at a baby corn its almost like playing russian roulette...

Back