CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

SRCORNS.COM Hatchling Thread (2015)

Old 08-31-2015, 08:31 PM   #61
steve roylance
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuxorW View Post
I bet redcoat will be great for cinders, as I love when their brick red tones come through. Some of mine have it, some don't. I think the peppermint I got from you will make great cinder/peppermint tesseras. Many peppermints are a paler pink, and I wonder if that's because they were crossed into Miami lines, and it somehow made them paler/pinker. I know Walter's are pink and descended from Carol's, which she had crossed into her Miami lines (athough I don't know where your cinder lines came from). I like both types of peppermints, though.
I think it'll look great with RC too!!

I have a few different lines of Cinders so who knows lol!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullelk View Post
Iiiiittt's begun!
Yes it has!
Quote:
I want to add that Steve's animals are 5000x prettier in reality than in my cheap cell phone photos.
Thanks for the pics!

Old 09-01-2015, 02:05 AM   #62
Jereme
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve roylance View Post
I'm convinced some type of red modifying gene is floating around in my Sunkissed line.

Sunkissed (RedCoat)?
Love that redcoat. Got some slimiest to that but came from a positive stargazer test. 😕

Old 09-01-2015, 01:36 PM   #63
steve roylance
Tessera Sunkissed Corns

Old 09-01-2015, 01:42 PM   #64
MysticExotics
Ah! Must resist SK Tessera's!!

Old 09-01-2015, 01:50 PM   #65
DuxorW
Beautiful. It's hard to tell but it looks like that second one has the black flecking that I like. A lot of SK tesseras don't have much or any black.

Old 09-01-2015, 01:51 PM   #66
DuxorW
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticExotics View Post
Resistance is futile.

Old 09-01-2015, 02:12 PM   #67
steve roylance
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticExotics View Post

Quote:
Beautiful. It's hard to tell but it looks like that second one has the black flecking that I like. A lot of SK tesseras don't have much or any black.
Thanks! Yeah I like those too.

Old 09-01-2015, 04:00 PM   #68
Dragonling
I've been chomping at the bit waiting for Sept. 1 to roll around, but perhaps I should wait a bit longer to email you about orchids since I don't even know if they've pipped yet! And I don't know what I was thinking...I need a little girl! And then someday...fire orchids, red factor if I'm lucky.

Old 09-01-2015, 04:02 PM   #69
DuxorW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonling View Post
I've been chomping at the bit waiting for Sept. 1 to roll around, but perhaps I should wait a bit longer to email you about orchids since I don't even know if they've pipped yet! And I don't know what I was thinking...I need a little girl! And then someday...fire orchids, red factor if I'm lucky.
I really like the orchid I got from Steve. Nice rounded saddles, peachy ground color, and great disposition.

Old 09-01-2015, 04:08 PM   #70
steve roylance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonling View Post
They haven't started pipping yet, but soon....
Quote:
I really like the orchid I got from Steve. Nice rounded saddles, peachy ground color, and great disposition.
Thanks, that's awesome!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google