CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Monstrous 6 year old creamsicle

Old 01-03-2006, 10:05 PM   #11
marky-b
He's humongous! I like it when they have "no-neck" like that. Almost boa thick. And I thought Okeetees were big. Thanks for sharing

Old 01-03-2006, 10:12 PM   #12
Gintha
*giggles* Down boys!! *cracks whip*

Treasure is also a scarf snake, he tries to be a bra inspecting snake WAY to often tho.. OMG hes cold!! COLD!!! Have you ever tried untwisting a snakes tail from a bra strap? Gunna have to start wearing turtle neck shirts when I hold him, because otherwise he just speeds his way right down my shirt... little bugger.

Whos been teaching our snakes these things? *glances at the men*

Old 01-04-2006, 03:59 AM   #13
Frog
Wow loving those colours.

Old 01-04-2006, 01:02 PM   #14
Tracee
Wow, thanks everyone for your replies! I knew you'd like him

Mike - Thanks! His condition is amazing, if only the picture was clearer you'd be able to see. If you would like to apply for the position of "scarf" please be my guest at attempting to remove the current one. You should know, he doesn't like men very much

shotty - I hope you're not missing Yorkshire too much! Where did you live? I'm in good ol' North Yorks. I used to have to go to Leeds (West) or Rawcliffe (East) for supplies/food but fang-tasticreptiles(.co.uk) has opened sometime last summer so I don't have to go far now! They are absolutely lovely in there as well which is a bonus.

Ernie that really made me laugh!!

Dean - Thank you! I do worry that he is too fat and it might be putting his heart under strain and so on, but his 3-year long diet has had no effect so... *shrug* As you say, he's just big.

rerat - LOL!! I'm 5'5 and a half actually (and don't forget the half).

Blutengel - At last measure which was last summer (when I had some help!) he had just surpassed me at approx 5'7. Sorry, I've never actually weighed him, but believe me he's a heavy so-and-so. That'll be all the girth eh :| - next reptile store visit I will ask them to weigh him as well

Lennycorn - regrettably no, for the simple reason that he is FAR too big to fit through my belt loops 0_o

Gintha - LOL! He must be trying to get snug! They do like their little hiding places hehe

Trevor, Prieta, marky-b & Frog too, thanks so much

Old 01-04-2006, 01:25 PM   #15
Preita
Your welcome

I love seeing those beefy snakes (not fat ones, just "healthy") lol I also like when they have almost no necks lol reminds me of body builders (is he working out when your not looking?)

Old 01-04-2006, 01:45 PM   #16
Tracee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preita
Your welcome

I love seeing those beefy snakes (not fat ones, just "healthy") lol I also like when they have almost no necks lol reminds me of body builders (is he working out when your not looking?)
Haha you may have just figured out why his diet hasn't made any difference! To find out I'd have to set up CCTV in his viv; Charlie-Cam

Old 01-04-2006, 05:55 PM   #17
Lennycorn
My name wasn't in bold print. I think that deserves another picture.

Old 01-04-2006, 06:23 PM   #18
Preita
Maybe he's cheating on his diet when your not looking? lol

lol down lenny, your old enough to be her dad

Old 01-04-2006, 07:38 PM   #19
lefty_mussolini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennycorn
My name wasn't in bold print. I think that deserves another picture.
Make that 2 pictures. I also was left out of the bold print. Now back on the topic of the snake... what do you feed that big boy? Multiple smaller meals or one large one?

Old 01-04-2006, 07:46 PM   #20
Lennycorn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preita
Maybe he's cheating on his diet when your not looking? lol

lol down lenny, your old enough to be her dad
And you forgot to say .....and twice over. But any picture will do better than that old Bowie picture which I might add is probably older than you. Ha!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google