CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

sunglow

Old 07-12-2006, 01:55 PM   #31
princess
Welcome Diane...but I don't see what your picture has to do with the sunglow subject? (no offence)

Am I missing something here?

Old 07-12-2006, 01:56 PM   #32
Lore
Quote:
Originally Posted by your_only_nightmare
sunglows are little or no white,

Really... I think you have a nice looking Amel there. By the description stated above this would be considered a "Sunglow" according to their "guidelines"
He's not, he's just a good looking Amel, much like you have there. Congrats

Old 07-12-2006, 01:58 PM   #33
your_only_nightmare
here a subng low form http://www.moreptiles.com/sunglow.htm

Old 07-12-2006, 02:01 PM   #34
princess
Thankyou silentLore, that perfectly illustrates what I mean by the intensity of the orange background colour being a factor AS WELL AS the little or no white factor.

Old 07-12-2006, 02:02 PM   #35
your_only_nightmare
id like you to all go here before you reply again, check out all the different HATCHLING sunglows here, mine looks identical to one, and tht one has MORE white

http://www.houstonherp.com/HHSPriceList.htm

Old 07-12-2006, 02:03 PM   #36
hana
I agree with Princess, the site looked good but the information wasn't perfectly, exactly right. I also agree with everyone else in saying your snake is an amel. A very nice one, but still only an amel.

Here's Dinka my amel;

And here's Mahina my Sunglow mot;

Notice how on Mahina that even though the picture is a little too bright none of her looks white? Well, except for her belly, but ya know..

Just my $0.02...

hana

Old 07-12-2006, 02:06 PM   #37
Lore
I'm not too sure why you seem to be getting so offended as to people trying to help you correctly label your lil' hatchling there.

Only trying to help... we're not looking to bully you or anything.

Old 07-12-2006, 02:06 PM   #38
your_only_nightmare
ill just ost em anyway

Old 07-12-2006, 02:08 PM   #39
Joejr14
Look, this is a sunglow:

Old 07-12-2006, 02:10 PM   #40
cherub
Angry

I thought it was clear why i posted that picture..for you to compare nightmares snake and my snake..my snake has lots of white and is an amel..nightmares has very little white so qualifys to be a sunglow.....why do you all insist it isnt a sunglow anyway.?it clearly states in the book,that it is a sunglow.thats good enough for me..if you think you are better at identyfying snakes ,then maybe you should publish a book..sorry guys but all i can see is that most on here have an attitude and this is the first post i have read. dare i read more?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google