• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Lets see you and your corns!

me and peek a boo! lol such a cutie!!

who doesnt like a snake hat?!?!

DSC08567.jpg

DSC08554.jpg

OK...I'll post a picture of the cute one in my family. This is my daughter holding my female Anery Mot, Aphrodite, and one of her holding Sammi Snake, our normal, when we first got her last year...

Attachments

• zayne2.gif
    zayne2.gif
    54 KB · Views: 1,713
  • aphro_zayne2.jpg
    aphro_zayne2.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 1,712
Corny Noob said:
Where'd all the color go George?! lol

Mos recent pictures of me or pictures that also include me are done in black and white and will be for a very long time, its because when I'm older I want to do a lot of black and white photography, ATM I'm using a web cam and a mobile phone for my pictures, but that should change very soon... anyways I'm experimenting on lighting and shading since my picture quality is pretty bad :/ hence the reason most pictures of me are of me with a tilted head :p

Now you know where all the color went :p

-George-

Me and My Buddy, Adonis, whom I hope will sire a nice cutch of Pastel Ghost Motleys next spring...
[ooops...forgot the pics...]

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 1,725
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 1,719
tyflier said:
Me and My Buddy, Adonis, whom I hope will sire a nice cutch of Pastel Ghost Motleys next spring...
[ooops...forgot the pics...]
Nice snake......and ditto on the "brim" :grin01:

lol that would be pretty cool if it were, in my pupil...would be quite unheard of ha. but no its just the flash :)

Back