• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Feb 2016 Lowbelly Sales list

carol

Down with the sickness
Moving it here so I can have a list that I can edit no matter how old it gets. :)

Adults
1.1 Bloodreds het Lavender Stripe $300/pr Older but should have a couple more clutches in them.

Sub-Adults - note weights are very approximate but most these snakes are around 200 grams

1.0 2013 Ghost Motley ph Lavender $40
0.1 2012 SMR Coral X LBR Bubblegum - Was a very slow grower at first, now doing great. SOLD
0.1 Amel Stripe het Peppermint $150 (this line produces female Cinders)
1.0 2013 JMG Coral Ghost X Champagne Stripe - PINK SOLD
1.0 2014 Lavamel het Shatter Inquire
0.2 2014 Lava het Shatter Inquire

2015's
1.2 Peppermints het Lavender Stripe $450/trio SOLD
2.1 Cinder Stripes het Peppermint $175ea
1.2 Reverse Okeetees poss het Motely $100/trio SOLD
0.2 Cinders poss het Motley from Zombie lines $65 SOLD
1.2 Zombie Miamis $150/trio SOLD
1.1 Miami $50 SOLD
0.1 Aztec Miami $75 SOLD
3.0 Cinder Bloodred $75ea 2.0 SOLD

Shipping will be $55 extra. My email is carol at lowbellyreptiles dot com.
:)
Pics of 1.1 of the Cinder Stripes and 1.1 of the Peppermint het Lavender Stripe below.

Attachments

• CinderStripemale.jpg
    CinderStripemale.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 388
  • Cinder Stripe female.jpg
    Cinder Stripe female.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 388
  • PeppermenthetLavStripemale.jpg
    PeppermenthetLavStripemale.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 392
  • PeppermenthetLavStripefemale1.jpg
    PeppermenthetLavStripefemale1.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 385
Last edited:
Zombie pics

What is a Zombie? A trait that popped up in my Cinder Motley line where the snake's head will get more grey with every shed. They do also have Miami heritage in their background. I have no idea how it is inherited, but it is floating around a lot in my cinder line. If you search for threads started by me and the word "Zombie" you will get lots of pics. :)

Pics are of the 1.2 Zombie Miamis available and 0.1 of the Cinders from Zombie lines.

Attachments

• Zombiefemale1.jpg
    Zombiefemale1.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 391
  • Zombiefemale2.jpg
    Zombiefemale2.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 395
  • Zombiemale.jpg
    Zombiemale.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 389
  • ZombieCinderfemale.jpg
    ZombieCinderfemale.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 392
First two pics are of the 1.0 2013 JMG Coral Ghost X Champagne Stripe
Last pic is the 0.1 2012 SMR Coral X LBR Bubblegum

Attachments

• PInkSnowmale.jpg
    PInkSnowmale.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 396
  • PInkSnowmale2.jpg
    PInkSnowmale2.jpg
    267.6 KB · Views: 396
  • PinkSnowFemale.jpg
    PinkSnowFemale.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 385
Aztec Miami female and the 1.2 RO's poss het Motley

Attachments

• AztecMiamifemale1Party.jpg
    AztecMiamifemale1Party.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 390
  • ROmale.jpg
    ROmale.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 389
  • ROfemale2.jpg
    ROfemale2.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 396
  • ROfemale1.jpg
    ROfemale1.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 388
Last edited:
Are the normal 2015 1.1 Miami locale snakes from south dade ?or are the mixed with different genes ?thank you

Sorry, the Miamis are not locality animals. And yes! I still have a Lavamel het Shatter. :)

Curious what you're asking for the het shatter trio, assuming you somehow still have it. Not that i have the budget for it. :)

If those bloodreds are who I think they are, they are FANTASTIC snakes, super healthy, and produced the most beautiful plasma stripe ever. Gentle, easy breeders, easy keepers. IF they are the pair that were here with me, the female was only bred twice- she is definitely not all used up!!

Back