• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Aspen sale

DollysMom

It never gets old!
It has been hovering around $13-14 for a 24 qt bag of ZooMed Snake Aspen, but I saw today it was just under $10 a 24 qt bag at Amazon.

This is a good Aspen sale for those of us who don't live near a Tractor Supply. I have Prime and use Amazon Smile to support my local reptile rescue so it is a win all around under the circumstances. No idea how long this will last.

DollysMom, Thank you so much for the heads up. when you mentioned tractor supply I looked up Rural King. I am so glad I did, I was about to drop $18 at Pet Smart, Rural King has it for $5/ 20qt bag and Rural King is 1/2 mile from work, whereas Pet Smart is 58 miles.

You are welcome. Glad you were able to find some nearby at a good price. I live in a suburban area so I don't have anything like Tractor Supply or Rural King nearby so Amazon Prime is my primary source of aspen.

Back