CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

How is my setup?

Old 07-20-2017, 05:29 PM   #61
HeckinSnek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl_Mcknight View Post
Ahhh, but you overlooked the rest of their products. I have the Herpstat 2 that controls 2 pads, and there is a 4 and now even a 6.

http://www.spyderrobotics.com/index....products_id=36
I don't need one that controls more than 1 tank, in the interest of saving hundreds of dollars I'll opt for a good thermostat that only controls 1 tank

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Old 07-20-2017, 06:18 PM   #62
Karl_Mcknight
Ahhh.... I see I misread one of your previous posts. My mistake, I thought you were looking for one that would do 4 pads. They actually have several to choose from. The herpstat 1 will run 1 pad. You can't beat it.

Old 08-04-2017, 11:00 PM   #63
HeckinSnek
Omg now he really is gone, I had 6 clamps on and I couldn't move the lid, I always check it now to make sue3 it's secure so how on earth did he get out and what do I do now?

Old 08-04-2017, 11:05 PM   #64
HeckinSnek
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeckinSnek View Post
Omg now he really is gone, I had 6 clamps on and I couldn't move the lid, I always check it now to make sue3 it's secure so how on earth did he get out and what do I do now?

Damn this guy is good at scaring me. He must have been in one of the things I pulled out of th3 tank cause I saw him on the dresser a second after I posted this, little bastard

Old 08-04-2017, 11:54 PM   #65
DollysMom
Glad he's okay!

Old 08-05-2017, 05:33 PM   #66
Reptile Lover 23
I use Stc-1000 for my thermostats they are just the same but with a digital temp gauge and there only £12

Old 08-06-2017, 06:21 AM   #67
Patmart
Hi what I did when I had my 9 weeks old corn I put him in smaller box inside the big viv
Until he was about 4 months old
It worked for me
Pat x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google