• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

sunglow

Lovely sunglow Your_only_nightmare, i have been bredding corns for over 20years and know when i see a sunglow, princess i don't realy like your atitude to be honest, actualy reading your posts makes me fuking annoyed and you Roy :twoguns:
Also Darren knws what he is on about, he is a great guy and has passion for what he does. So everyone stop chating out your asses, it is a sunglow

Cornsnake-man said:
Lovely sunglow Your_only_nightmare, i have been bredding corns for over 20years and know when i see a sunglow, princess i don't realy like your atitude to be honest, actualy reading your posts makes me fuking annoyed and you Roy :twoguns:
Also Darren knws what he is on about, he is a great guy and has passion for what he does. So everyone stop chating out your asses, it is a sunglow

And consider yourself banned. Have a nice day, troll! :wavey:

Hey btw, what's bredding?

Cornsnake-man said:

First post...........new user.........? :cool:

Roy Munson said:
No, but your tow-headed blonde children may grow up to be brunettes. Pigment quantity and distribution can change with age.

Dean, that was gonna be my example!!!!
:flames:

I'm laughing my butt of on Cherubs 'knowledge'.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Such basics are the first things newbies learn... and then to compare the amel-sunglow 'transition' to a human gender change... Go back to first class of corn school Cherub....

Probably Cherub will let me know that she does not like my rude reply, but this basic lack of knowledge compared with a very high horse (Shire?!) attitude does even make me lose some decency :crazy02: :wavey:

Why am i banned, i am voicing my opinion, i ment breeding, ain't i allowed to make mistakes, i ain't a troll biether, i love my reptile and have been keeping them for ages do, have alot of experience.

to tell you the truth, i know that guy, and im speakign to him on msn, dudue, you can check IP addys asweel, there all differetn!! you just banned omeone for no reason

i have heard it said before, but always thought it was an inside joke. until i tried to leave some rep and got this "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mary-Beth again."

exactly how/why does this happen........ :confused:

Cornsnake-man said:
...and you Roy :twoguns:
And I thought I was being fairly civil. Don't let the door hit you, and all that...

Y.O.N. said:
ok, i have my snake in my hand now, just checked him over NO WHITE

its the bloody camara that gave him the white!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No reason to get so excited! Why are you so passionate about this? If it's a sunglow, you'll know within four or five months max. The value difference between an amel and a sunglow is about $10, so who cares? It's a great looking snake. Be happy with it. :)

ok, well all give me reaons why h aint a sunglow, i just looked at him, i got him out THRERS NO WHITE ON HIM ITS THE CAMARA

so let me think, hes no a amel with no white?

Roy Munson said:
And I thought I was being fairly civil. Don't let the door hit you, and all that...

No reason to get so excited! Why are you so passionate about this? If it's a sunglow, you'll know within four or five months max. The value difference between an amel and a sunglow is about $10, so who cares? It's a great looking snake. Be happy with it. :)

yeah i know hes good looking, but aswell, when hes off age and my females ar of age i will be breeding him with my motley, so of cousre i am going to want to make sure aswell

I bought this girl as a 3 year old so I have no idea what she looked like as a hatchling. She has a lovely, solid orange background and some very minor cream flecks to the edges of some of her saddles towards her rear third.
I love her and think she's great but I don't class her as a high grade sunglow but she can slip into the sunglow category all the same.

amels008.jpg

This lovely young lady was as red and orange as they get as a new hatched pippie. She does not have even the minutest smidgen of white anywhere on her dorsum..
amels012.jpg

Here she is straight after her first shed...
Lotus.jpg

I'm sorry about the tiny size of the last pic, my hosting site does that cos of the format.

She was always red/orange and was always going to develop into a killer sunglow.

your_only_nightmare said:
and why they hell did you ban that guy>???

Cornsnake-man said:
Why am i banned, i am voicing my opinion, i ment breeding, ain't i allowed to make mistakes, i ain't a troll biether, i love my reptile and have been keeping them for ages do, have alot of experience.

cherub said:
How dare you call someone a troll!..AND THEN BAN THEM...DID HE HIT A NERVE?

maybe the language and vulgarities used..........also, you can't just come in here with your first post, ranting and raving like you have been a moderator or something for the last 5 years............ :-offtopic

BLUTENGEL....Dean, that was gonna be my example!!!!
DO YOU ALWAYS USE SOMEONE ELSES EXAMPLE...????????
YOU TALK A LOAD OF **** !

I did not ban anybody, but Rich surely will when he views that charming post and sees the language that was used to try and get the point across.

Rich let's us get away with a lot, and normally doesn't interfere, but cussing is a no-no on this forum.

cherub said:
BLUTENGEL....Dean, that was gonna be my example!!!!
DO YOU ALWAYS USE SOMEONE ELSES EXAMPLE...????????
YOU TALK A LOAD OF **** !

LoL. This is great. Two new users, two banned users.

Cherub, I'm assuming you'll be gone as well for 3 days. Use that time to read a book on cornsnakes and learn some basic knowledge before you come back, okay?

Back