• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"lost & found" not eating

Chip

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
I lost a young corn for 10 days. The only sign of him I found was a regurgitated pinkie. He had made a jailbreak from his feed cup and turned up in my girlfriend's apartment last night. Funny story, but I'll spare you the details in this post. Was very thirsty upon returning him to cage, but still refusing food. Probably got really chilled en route. How long before worrying?

I would give your snake 2 weeks before even attempting to feed it again. This will allow it enough time to recover from the stress of being lost and found, as well as it's stomach to return to normal after regurgitating. Offer your snake a small meal to start with. If your snake doesn't eat then, give it another week and offer it another small meal. Your snake can even refuse another weekly meal or two before you should start to become concerned, but I doubt you'll have to worry about that.

Back