CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

2013 Whiteout Corns
Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2014, 03:12 PM   #1
backafter30
2013 Whiteout Corns

2.5 Whiteouts hatched by me in August of ’13. These are Charcoal, Amel, Diffused (or Charcoal Fires, or Blizzard Bloods, or Amel Pewters). Not tiny ‘14’s, but fast growing, aggressive feeders of f/t large pinkies. Completely patternless pale pink snakes that get whiter with every shed. Supposedly the whitest corn morph available. $160 each plus shipping through Reptiles Express. Yearling and adult (NFS) pictured.

I also have an unrelated 2013 male Fire (Amel, Diffused, 100% het for Charcoal, bred by John Finsterwald of Colorado Corns from a Cayenne Fire and a Whiteout). Should become mostly red with age. Bred with a Whiteout female, he would produce, half and half, Fires and Whiteouts. $85 plus shipping.

Jim Gregory, Aurora Colorado

Old 06-28-2014, 04:09 PM   #2
zorro
Great looking whiteouts, if that fire is like his brother and sisters that pic doesn't do him justice.
John

Old 06-28-2014, 08:07 PM   #3
backafter30
Yeah, I kinda thought he might be going into shed, but his eyes were clear, so I didn't mention it. (Didn't want to sound like I was making excuses for him.) His brother and sister are looking great, but this is the guy that spent 4 months on a "walk-about" in my basement before I finally found him again, so he is a tad smaller than they are. He shows no wear and tear for the adventure, however, and eats very well, as does every snake I've ever gotten from you. He just seemed like a logical pairing for my Whiteouts since I had a majority of females.

Old 06-29-2014, 01:16 PM   #4
yojoe05
Ill get back to you in a few weeks I'm definitely interested in a male depending on if my spare cash comes in.

Old 06-29-2014, 04:52 PM   #5
backafter30
I only have the two males (plus the fire). I do have another small clutch of 2014's in the oven, but there's no guarantees before they hatch. (sometimes, not even after they hatch)

Old 07-11-2014, 03:50 PM   #6
backafter30
Updated shot of the Fire het. Charcoal. He did, in fact shed, but my photo skills haven't improved much.

Old 07-31-2014, 04:17 PM   #7
Ladyjustice33
Can I get a quote on the fire male shipped to 77662 please?

Old 08-01-2014, 11:22 AM   #8
Ladyjustice33
Thanks Jim, can't wait to get that little fire in next week! Mr. Finsterwald, if you could please shoot me the ACR#'s of the fire's dam and sire, I will get him logged in when he arrives. I plan on pairing him w/a Golddust het diffused next season if he is ready.

Thank you!
Kat Smith
katsmith2@att.net

Old 10-19-2014, 08:22 PM   #9
zeluz1993
Still have a male whiteout?

Old 10-19-2014, 10:49 PM   #10
backafter30
One male left. Will be at Denver Repticon next weekend.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread