CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Tessera Club!! Post Yours Too!!

Old 02-12-2011, 10:37 PM   #21
Kethryanne
I have not entered this club yet officially. In process of ordering my own tessera or two from Don Soderberg. Here's a picture he sent me of the three colorations of tessera's.

Enjoy it like I do. Lol!

Old 02-12-2011, 11:06 PM   #22
Em Wright
Oh that Anery Tessera and Snow Tessera are AMAZING!!!

Old 02-13-2011, 01:24 AM   #23
smallet
Makes you just want to go get a few doesn't it

Old 02-13-2011, 02:13 AM   #24
Em Wright
Yeah it really does!! I'll settle for the girl I have coming, hopefully this week if weather allows. I can't wait!!

Old 02-13-2011, 05:21 AM   #25
ecreipeoj
I have the ugliest Tessera known to man kind. His hets are a big secrete, and he doesn’t look like he is homo Striped or Motley. He is not even a Redcoat. Maybe he is the only real Tessera phenotype around.

I have a clunker and I am in the back of the line, but I will start some fine tuning. I will see if I am good at guessing what I might breed a Tessera too, if I was keeping it a secrete. I would love to see some of your Tessera hook ups this year.

If he is a stud, I will have a very interesting year with him.

Old 02-13-2011, 05:28 AM   #26
benniHC
here is my tessera het. amel

Old 02-13-2011, 09:14 AM   #27
SickPyth7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecreipeoj View Post
I have the ugliest Tessera known to man kind. His hets are a big secrete, and he doesn’t look like he is homo Striped or Motley. He is not even a Redcoat. Maybe he is the only real Tessera phenotype around.

I have a clunker and I am in the back of the line, but I will start some fine tuning. I will see if I am good at guessing what I might breed a Tessera too, if I was keeping it a secrete. I would love to see some of your Tessera hook ups this year.

If he is a stud, I will have a very interesting year with him.
I have to say two things here...(1) He is beautiful, not ugly! Different which is great because many customers love different. and (2) You cannot be in the back of the line if he has hets to him. My boy (2009) is purely normal tessera no hets and I'm breeding him for the 1st time this year. So I would say I'm behind you! I will not see any morph tesseras from my collection until 2012.

My suggestion to you is find the most combined combo morph you have and breed him to them. I wish you the best, be sure to post pictures with what you produce.

Old 02-13-2011, 09:25 AM   #28
Nanci
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorro View Post
How could I forget this girl.
John
Look! John is making my next Tessera!!

Old 02-13-2011, 10:37 AM   #29
kitten0304
ok cant join the Tessera club yet but i am defiantly in the green with envy club! lol

Old 02-13-2011, 12:56 PM   #30
ecreipeoj
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickPyth7 View Post
My suggestion to you is find the most combined combo morph you have and breed him to them. I wish you the best, be sure to post pictures with what you produce.
I certainly know how I would approach Tessera, if I had them first. I see Tessera het Amels just as an example, and I just can’t imagine that I would start by breeding them to a single homo morph.

If he is a good two year old breeder, I will be able to test for most morphs with a few breedings to triple homo morphs, while creating Tessera triple hets in the process.

I expect to see a rainbow of colors from Tessera all over the world this year.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google