CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Feeders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Feeders Any and all issues about raising rats, mice, or anything else that you feed your cornsnakes.

Layne Labs - unsatisfied customer

Old 08-22-2016, 12:48 AM   #11
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpsOfNM View Post
I miss The Mouse Factory!

Tried Layne Labs, had similar discrepancies as others but not to the degree of djc3. Due to them and pricing/shipping I opted to go local once I moved to Dallas-Ft. Worth. I only used Layne when I was in NM. I use Big Cheese out of Ft. Worth, and having moved closer to them recently I can just simply go pick up. Sizes can be a tad off, but not really enough to complain about for me - I make it work.
Yeah, it's more cost effective to find a source close to you, due to shipping costs. LL is the best company for me, being on the west coast.

Old 08-22-2016, 06:27 AM   #12
djc3
It shouldn't have been a transit time issue - shipped Wednesday and arrived Friday.

Old 08-24-2016, 03:23 PM   #13
djc3
So, Layne Labs called an email-ed me on Monday. But before I had heard from them Monday, I already had received a shipping notification, received replacement order today - all in good shape and dry ice to spare. I called and let them know it had arrived in good shape, thanked them.

In regards to the 1styrofoam order, they felt it was safe to feed the larger prey items from the first shipment if they felt frozen, but suggested donating them to a wildlife rehab center if I was uncomfortable. Opted to throw them out, if I wouldn't feed it to my animals I don't want to risk a recovering animal.

Old 08-24-2016, 10:22 PM   #14
DollysMom
I'm so glad they made good on it and glad the replacements arrived in good shape.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google