CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

how can corns be boring

Old 01-01-2008, 11:01 AM   #1
cornmad
how can corns be boring

i was on a website about corns and some people so corns are boring i don't thinks so do anyone else

Old 01-01-2008, 11:15 AM   #2
Toshiro
I guess you're not gonna find many people bored about corns around here.

Old 01-01-2008, 11:37 AM   #3
starsevol
If an animal that...
doesn't get too big
doesn't often get sick
is easy to keep
is easy to feed
doesn't bite
and comes in a million colors is boring....

Then I will happily take boring!

All those other herps can be kept by people who prefer frustration, thanx you very much!

Old 01-01-2008, 11:41 AM   #4
Cegninedorf
Even when the tank appears empty for days -- and especially during the daytime! -- my 2nd graders are always thrilled to look for him...and then when Fritz pokes his little nose out? Oy, you'd think it was Christmas-Hanukkah-Kwanzaa-and their birthday all rolled into one.

Personally, I'm not bored -- in fact, I'm thankful that they are rather low-maintenance.

Old 01-01-2008, 11:44 AM   #5
diamondlil
I don't think I'm going out on a limb by guessing it'll be hard to find people wierd enough to think corns are boring on here!

Old 01-01-2008, 12:15 PM   #6
Topazfyre
They can be when they hide... I don't think they're boring, but I can see how anyone could say they are. Unlike a dog or cat, you can't cuddle it all the time, they don't play games, you'd probably see a fish more often than you see them, and you only feed them once a week or so. So yeah, some may find them boringm but I sure don't.

Old 01-01-2008, 12:51 PM   #7
jamay
I think what some may consider "boring" goes hand in hand with why we all cannot be content with just one. As I've seen someone write before, we want more and more to get our corn fix. I wonder if this is what heroine is like.

Old 01-02-2008, 06:37 AM   #8
seklo
i think people just say there boring because there mostly nocturnal (dunno if thats the right spelling), they eat once a week, some are in-active and sheading
but these is what mask a snake cooooooooool!

Old 01-02-2008, 05:16 PM   #9
v_various
Corns? Boring?
I had a little garden once, now that was boring. I never seen the flowers move, couldn't pet them, and never once saw them eat. Corns are entertaining, I'd take them over snap dragons any day!

Old 01-02-2008, 06:14 PM   #10
aztek
Maybe they like mammals.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google