• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Becoming a Field Observer

poccodiablo

Canadian Member
Well I'm now offically a Saskatoon boy transplated to Kentucky soil. At the moment I'm in Georgia training but soon I'll be traveling around Kentucky most of the year. I figure I'll start doing some hiking and see if I can take some pictures of the local snakes. I figure it will be a nice cheap hobby and good exercise to boot. Yeasterday I picked up a Peterson Field Guide and I'm going shopping for a hook, tongs and bags tommorow. I have a digital camera but I want to get a SLR and take some nice pics. If I can't keep snakes then I can look at them in there natural enviroment. I realize there are only two regions in Kentucky for finding corns as outlined by the field guide. Does anybody know any other good areas other then in the field guide or have some suggestions on where to look?

Jeff Robertson

Back