CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Loopy's Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 05:27 PM   #121
kdickens
Today was Loopy's most favorite day! Had to weigh him first though. Today he weighs 98g! Almost out of Noodletown and on to the big boy club. This pic was after 1st fuzzy while waiting patiently for his 2nd one!

Old 11-09-2016, 06:19 PM   #122
DollysMom
Wow, Loopy is such a big boy. Congrats, Ken! Looking great!

Old 11-11-2016, 08:59 PM   #123
Glenaerie
Loopy is gorgeous, Ken, and I have to mention that I love your word, "Noodletown".

Old 11-25-2016, 01:59 AM   #124
kdickens
Here's our official 'Happy Thanksgiving' photo! Now on to Christmas!

Old 11-25-2016, 06:35 AM   #125
DollysMom
Happy Thanksgiving, Ken. Great picture of you and Loopy!

Old 01-17-2017, 08:48 PM   #126
kdickens
Loopy is now a bit over 1½ yrs old and gaining weight. At his last weigh in on Jan 8th he was at 125 g. Although gaining weight he hasn't shed in quite some time. At first I was a bit concerned, but I figure it has to happen at some point, so Loopy and I will just wait! Here's something interesting ... Am I babying this little guy a bit too much? It's cold in the room where he usually eats so tonight I got out the heating pad, warmed it up on low, put a towel over it and his eating bin on top of that. To the touch it was luke warm. And he ate faster tonight. Poor little guy was starving I guess! Here's a couple pics, one semi blurry with a cell phone and the other with my Nikon D3300.

Old 01-18-2017, 10:06 AM   #127
Distaff
I always love a good feeding pic.
They just look happy.

Old 01-18-2017, 10:56 AM   #128
DollysMom
Loopy looks like one happy snake! Awesome, Ken.

Old 02-04-2017, 11:31 AM   #129
kdickens
Loopy is still growing! (but not shedding) After prying him from my flannel shirt (he almost made it down my long sleeve ... I think snakes love long sleeve shirts!) I weighted him in at 142g! He's gaining fast. Haven't measured his length lately ... maybe that will be the next thing. He eats pretty good though. I used the heating pad like I did a few weeks ago to warm up his eating area. But when I put him back after eating he goes to the cool side. Strange. But I suppose he knows what he's doing. These pics were taken today and I confess ... I enhanced his color just a 'bit' because he told me he was too pale and embarrassed to be photographed. I told him not to worry and when he sheds we'll have a nice photo session!

Old 02-04-2017, 12:06 PM   #130
DollysMom
Loopy's looking great, Ken!

Cleo hasn't shed for 120 days now.She's in shed currently and she's gained 40 grams during that time so take that info as you will. She had normally shed every 46 days before that.

Anyway, congrats. He's proving to be a great example of his Soderberg heritage.

As to shirt sleeves, yes, snakes love them. After all they are just one long warm hide. Every one of mine loves the sleeves.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google