CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

"Trundlefart" Replacement Name Suggestions

Old 02-05-2013, 05:43 AM   #91
fyrefocks
Tom, that's just a different way to put my percentages. Think about it, 75% of the clutch is motley 66%ph stripe. That means that 2/3 of that 75%, which is 50% of the whole clutch, is het motley and stripe. Corncalc and I both said the same thing, just differently.

Old 02-06-2013, 09:28 AM   #92
LGRIGG
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoFride View Post
I would like to propose using the name "pastiche" (definition; a work of art formed from disparate sources).
While I've always enjoyed a good fart joke, I'm not fond of referring to something beautiful as "anything fart". I like pastiche(i'm an artist http://www.freewebs.com/theblueladybug/ as well as a confirmed critter lover.) and I also like quilt. I hope the fart name will change. Lynn

Old 02-06-2013, 10:57 AM   #93
dave partington
trun·dle (trndl)
n.
1. A small wheel or roller.
2. The motion or noise of rolling.
3. A trundle bed.
4. A low-wheeled cart; a dolly.

Fart is an English language onomatopoeia, most commonly used in reference to flatulence. The word "fart" is generally considered unsuitable in formal situations as it may be considered vulgar or offensive. Fart can be used as a noun or a verb. The immediate roots are in the Middle English words ferten, feortan or farten, kin of the Old High German word ferzan. Cognates are found in old Norse, Slavic and also Greek and Sanskrit. The word "fart" has been incorporated into the colloquial and technical speech of a number of occupations, including computing.

I agree, trundlefart isn't a flattering name, but I think I like this Clint guy.

Hope this helps to clear the air.

Old 02-06-2013, 11:52 AM   #94
LGRIGG
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave partington View Post
trun·dle (trndl)
occupations, including computing.
blahblahblah....

You are so clever...Yeah, you're funny too lol!!!!

Old 02-06-2013, 12:01 PM   #95
Tom Tuttle
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave partington View Post
trun·dle (trndl)
n.
1. A small wheel or roller.
2. The motion or noise of rolling.
3. A trundle bed.
4. A low-wheeled cart; a dolly.

Fart is an English language onomatopoeia, most commonly used in reference to flatulence. The word "fart" is generally considered unsuitable in formal situations as it may be considered vulgar or offensive. Fart can be used as a noun or a verb. The immediate roots are in the Middle English words ferten, feortan or farten, kin of the Old High German word ferzan. Cognates are found in old Norse, Slavic and also Greek and Sanskrit. The word "fart" has been incorporated into the colloquial and technical speech of a number of occupations, including computing.

I agree, trundlefart isn't a flattering name, but I think I like this Clint guy.

Thats funny Dave!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google